PDA

View Full Version : Amazing finish in Wisconsin v Az State

Stillriledup
09-15-2013, 02:13 AM
Wisc in FG range for game winner and with no timeouts remaining, they somehow just let the clock run out and never get off the kick.

Bizarre.

ManU918
09-15-2013, 02:17 AM
Wisc in FG range for game winner and with no timeouts remaining, they somehow just let the clock run out and never get off the kick.

Bizarre.

They? You mean the referee didn't call a delay of game as the ASU player was laying on the ball after Wisconsin took a knee in the middle of the field.... They were trying to take a knee to setup the FG kicker... Spike the ball... Kick the FG.... That ref should be suspended indefinitely.... I had no dog in the race but for a team to lose like that is unfair.

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 02:18 AM

Bizarre.

What's getting lost in shuffle is how dumb the az st coach is for declining penalty what would be a 1st&20 instead to make it 2&10.....should be arrested for stupidity......nobody here has seen a dumber decision don't care what it is....

Needy wisky to slam door on parlay....

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 02:26 AM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106197&page=4

Released this parlay early sat morning.....whizz don't redboard....whizz exposes the frauds....ga tech over didn't get there but I didn't go crazy easier

Since cj will be hawking this thread when he sees the title cuz he has to rest so he can win 6300 betting horses tnrw I would bet anything if he saw the stupid decision by az st coach......worst of all time....should be fired effective immediacy....HOW IS THIS GETTING SWEPT UNDER RUG?!?!?!??????!!???!!

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 02:28 AM
They? You mean the referee didn't call a delay of game as the ASU player was laying on the ball after Wisconsin took a knee in the middle of the field.... They were trying to take a knee to setup the FG kicker... Spike the ball... Kick the FG.... That ref should be suspended indefinitely.... I had no dog in the race but for a team to lose like that is unfair.

Wasn't A delay of game cus it was almost a fumble.....learn how to watch football manU.......stick to the boxing and golf and leave the pigskin to me!!!!!!!

ManU918
09-15-2013, 02:33 AM
Wasn't A delay of game cus it was almost a fumble.....learn how to watch football manU.......stick to the boxing and golf and leave the pigskin to me!!!!!!!

Seriously? Watch the replay moron.... Or are you to busy giving Tim Tetrick a frumpkin?

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 02:34 AM
Seriously? Watch the replay moron.... Or are you to busy giving Tim Tetrick a frumpkin?

I just saw replay that my have been a fumble!!!!

Stillriledup
09-15-2013, 02:35 AM

Im not sure why you would run a play like that with no timeouts, that makes no sense to me.

Stillriledup
09-15-2013, 02:37 AM
Wasnt there a huge gainer by Wisky on the final drive where the guy clearly stepped out of bounds and they didnt reverse the call? That was about 1 minute to play. Terrible refs, my god.

ManU918
09-15-2013, 02:40 AM
Im not sure why you would run a play like that with no timeouts, that makes no sense to me.

It happens all the time with no problems like this ever occurring. The refs ****ed this up big time.

ManU918
09-15-2013, 02:41 AM
Wasnt there a huge gainer by Wisky on the final drive where the guy clearly stepped out of bounds and they didnt reverse the call? That was about 1 minute to play. Terrible refs, my god.

No. That play went to the replay booth and was upheld. If it was a wrong call the ball would of been walked back 25 yards and spotted where the receiver was supposedly out of bounds.... But he never stepped out.

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 02:41 AM

Look who your talking to Manu..........hasn't a clue what he's looking at in this finish......

SRU did you see the stupid call by the az coach? Worlds dumbest ever

On 20 yd line 1&10 they throw incomplete pass but holding instead of going to first and 20 they decline and give then 2 & 20.........u gotta see this last 3 min....worst coaching ever

Stillriledup
09-15-2013, 02:43 AM
Look who your talking to Manu..........hasn't a clue what he's looking at in this finish......

SRU did you see the stupid call by the az coach? Worlds dumbest ever

On 20 yd line 1&10 they throw incomplete pass but holding instead of going to first and 20 they decline and give then 2 & 20.........u gotta see this last 3 min....worst coaching ever

I was shocked that Az State went for the 2 pt conversion TWICE in the second half, the wrong call both times. If they had those 2 points they threw away back, the entire game changes.

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 02:44 AM
No. That play went to the replay booth and was upheld. If it was a wrong call the ball would of been walked back 25 yards and spotted where the receiver was supposedly out of bounds.... But he never stepped out.

Must have been 2 different wisky games tonight.....I was watching the 1 where he stepped out........

He didn't step out? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ManU918
09-15-2013, 02:44 AM

Your right... I don't have a clue.

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 02:45 AM
I was shocked that Az State went for the 2 pt conversion TWICE in the second half, the wrong call both times. If they had those 2 points they threw away back, the entire game changes.

When ur winning in 4th q u don't go for 2 with 12 min left.....go up 2 then if u score td later that makes it 9 and 2 possessions!!!!!

ManU918
09-15-2013, 02:45 AM
Must have been 2 different wisky games tonight.....I was watching the 1 where he stepped out........

He didn't step out? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must be... On the game I watched the play was upheld.... Maybe we are talking about two different plays.... I'm talking about the one on the last drive.

Stillriledup
09-15-2013, 02:46 AM

The guy was obviously out of bounds, he was out of bounds twice on the same play.

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 02:47 AM
Your right... I don't have a clue.

TY

Stillriledup
09-15-2013, 02:48 AM
When ur winning in 4th q u don't go for 2 with 12 min left.....go up 2 then if u score td later that makes it 9 and 2 possessions!!!!!

You also don't go for two to "tie" the game because if you miss, you are down 2 pts and a td and extra pt puts the other guys up by 2 scores.

ManU918
09-15-2013, 02:48 AM
The guy was obviously out of bounds, he was out of bounds twice on the same play.

So obvious that they looked at it in the booth for a few minutes and the play was upheld.... Are people on this forum that stupid? Jesus Christ if the guy was out of bounds the play would of been reversed.

Stillriledup
09-15-2013, 02:49 AM
Must be... On the game I watched the play was upheld.... Maybe we are talking about two different plays.... I'm talking about the one on the last drive.

The guy was out of bounds twice, and the refs said neither foot went out (for some reason)

Stillriledup
09-15-2013, 02:51 AM
So obvious that they looked at it in the booth for a few minutes and the play was upheld.... Are people on this forum that stupid? Jesus Christ if the guy was out of bounds the play would of been reversed.

Maybe i need my eyes checked, but it appeared that the guy was out of bounds.

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 02:51 AM

Boat game glad I was on right side.....

Your right SRU 2 times on 1 play....chasing 2s all game.....he wasn't out....early morning comedy

Stillriledup
09-15-2013, 02:52 AM
Funny how they played "all i do is win" over the speakers after the game :lol:

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 02:53 AM
Maybe i need my eyes checked, but it appeared that the guy was out of bounds.

There were 2 different Arizona st and wisky games on at 1 time

Stillriledup
09-15-2013, 02:53 AM
Boat game glad I was on right side.....

Your right SRU 2 times on 1 play....chasing 2s all game.....he wasn't out....early morning comedy

You know Whizman, i think we both watched the same game!! :jump:

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 02:55 AM
You know Whizman, i think we both watched the same game!! :jump:

we watched the rite game........worst 3 min of rules ans coaching errors you will ever see

Stillriledup
09-15-2013, 02:58 AM
we watched the rite game........worst 3 min of rules ans coaching errors you will ever see

It was horrendous no doubt.

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 09:27 AM
For those who were sleeping........this was a fumble

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uidyO6St630

BlueShoe
09-15-2013, 10:53 AM
Digressing a bit, but it was a great day for the Pac-12. The only school to lose an intersectional was Cal, to #4 Ohio State, everyone else won. Of particular delight was watching UCLA come from 18 down to win going away and humiliate the 'Huskers, something visiting teams just do not do in Lincoln. 38 straight points by the Bruins, Nebraska looked like they were sleepwalking the entire second half.

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 10:59 AM
Was it a fumble yes!!!!!!

For those who were asleep at the 2am hour apparently there were 2 different games going on......refs were horrible coaches even worse and wisky qb was on the pipe

magwell
09-15-2013, 12:42 PM
we watched the rite game........worst 3 min of rules and coaching errors you will ever see Yep, that's the same game I watched hard to believe what went on in that game, a much watch game for all aspiring refs and coaches and we think the stewards are bad .....:rolleyes:

cj
09-15-2013, 02:15 PM

You are acting like replay guys have never botched calls...come on, man.

PaceAdvantage
09-16-2013, 02:32 AM
Seriously? Watch the replay moron.... Or are you to busy giving Tim Tetrick a frumpkin?And you sent me a PM complaining how another member addressed you in another thread? And here you are doling out this crap?

Really?

Hosshead
09-17-2013, 07:16 PM
Pac-12 has issued an "apology" for the referees' bad calls.
From "Pac-12 Blog":

' "This was an unusual situation to end the game," Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott said in a statement. "After a thorough review, we have determined that the officials fell short of the high standard in which Pac-12 games should be managed. We will continue to work with all our officials to ensure this type of situation never occurs again."

.....The news release said the officials have been reprimanded and will face "additional sanctions," which suggests some sort of suspension.

...With 18 seconds remaining in the game, Wisconsin quarterback Joel Stave ran the ball toward the center of the field, quickly touched his knee to the ground and then placed the ball on the ground. There was initial uncertainty among the officials over whether the quarterback had taken a knee, given himself up or fumbled the ball. As a result, several Arizona State players considered the ball live and a fumble, and attempted to recover the ball.

..The Pac-12 concluded, "Neither the referee nor anyone on his crew moved with appropriate urgency to clearly communicate that the ball was to be spotted so play could resume promptly."

... As (Wis.QB) Stave admitted after the game, if he had taken a knee in a standard way and handed the ball to the officials instead of deciding to spot it himself, the Pac-12 officials wouldn't have been given an opportunity to become Abbott & Costello asking "Who's on first?"

wiffleball whizz
09-17-2013, 07:21 PM
For the record it's wasn't a fumble and I stand corrected......I don't mind admitting i was wrong