PDA

View Full Version : Life in Baltimore Maryland

wiffleball whizz
09-13-2013, 11:44 PM
People suck me into things I want no part of........sweating a AIR FORCE game and get sucked into going places I rufuse to go to

Woke up at 730am had every intention of gambling either at CHARLESTOWN, PERRYVILLE or even meet up with fellow poster and mr parx himself ManU but get roped in to going to other places with other posters on here.....

This thread is Definitly to be continued.,,,,..

JustRalph
09-14-2013, 12:27 AM
You're living the dream!!!

cj's dad
09-14-2013, 12:30 AM
People suck me into things I want no part of........sweating a AIR FORCE game and get sucked into going places I rufuse to go to

Woke up at 730am had every intention of gambling either at CHARLESTOWN, PERRYVILLE or even meet up with fellow poster and mr parx himself ManU but get roped in to going to other places with other posters on here.....

This thread is Definitly to be continued.,,,,..\

For clarification purposes. the WhiZ spent several hours in the bowels of Curtis Bay, Md. He was reluctant to go to the strip club known as "Fantasies" but my friend (and I) persuaded him to go. WE had one drink. What a waste of time and $$$. So, we ventured back to the local bar (F&M) and a good time was had by all. To those of you who have never met the WHIZ he is a sharp guy and loads of fun to hang out with.

wiffleball whizz
09-14-2013, 12:30 AM

Bad influences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I let myself down tonight!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What was established tonight was more people gotta come out from behind the computer!!!!!!!!!

cj's dad
09-14-2013, 12:32 AM

Hey Ralph; most here have no idea !!! how much fun it is here !!!

wiffleball whizz
09-14-2013, 12:33 AM
\

For clarification purposes. the WhiZ spent several hours in the bowels of Curtis Bay, Md. He was reluctant to go to the strip club known as "Fantasies" but my friend (and I) persuaded him to go. WE had one drink. What a waste of time and $$$. So, we ventured back to the local bar (F&M) and a good time was had by all. To those of you who have never met the WHIZ he is a sharp guy and loads of fun to hang out with.

FYI having $50 win on a horse and him breaking behind the gate is a better time then fantasies........people thought I hit for the other team cuz instead of looking at women(white trash gotta be from Far East) I'm hawking the AFA/Boise st game.......

wiffleball whizz
09-14-2013, 12:36 AM
Baltimore is great here is my new weekly routines

Monday: football
Tuesday: rosecroft
Weds: nothing
Thur: football
Fri: gambling or hanging with cj dad
Sat: football rosecroft
Sun: football

Living the dream is what it is

cj's dad
09-14-2013, 12:38 AM
FYI having $50 win on a horse and him breaking behind the gate is a better time then fantasies........people thought I hit for the other team cuz instead of looking at women(white trash gotta be from Far East) I'm hawking the AFA/Boise st game.......

In Baltimore the far east is known as Dundalk !!

wiffleball whizz
09-14-2013, 12:43 AM
:lol: In Baltimore the far east is known as Dundalk !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wish u could post on the board the wager we made.....I'm assuming u can post it as your royalty here!!!! Robbed you blind.........

Might even make u pay the bet and ill post the payment in a framed photo

magwell
09-14-2013, 01:07 AM
You guys are having too much fun .......:)

magwell
09-14-2013, 01:08 AM
You guys are having too much fun .......:) BTW fun is the best thing to have............:cool:

thaskalos
09-14-2013, 01:09 AM
Bad influences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bad does a guy have to be in order to be considered a bad influence to Whizz? :)

wiffleball whizz
09-14-2013, 01:13 AM
How bad does a guy have to be in order to be considered a bad influence to Whizz? :)

Baaaaaaad!!!!!

Anyway this tennis match was talked about!!!!!! Hopefully that don't get swept under the rug..............but yet I got reprimanded by PA for trying to get get action on a ravens game!!!!!! Guess some posts slip through the cracks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

wiffleball whizz
09-14-2013, 01:16 AM

Thaskalos I'm driving to the nearest airport to go meet HUGH to get Arizona state +5.5......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u should come with me I'm sure you would get down on a 5.5 chalk plus 5.5 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and he gave a speech about it........BUT he is rolling in my pool so what do I know

BillW
09-14-2013, 01:27 AM
Fri: gambling or hanging with cj dad

OR :eek:

Every time I hung out with him it WAS a gamble :lol:

wiffleball whizz
09-14-2013, 01:38 AM
OR :eek:

Every time I hung out with him it WAS a gamble :lol:

YES!!!!!!!!!! He definitely made sure I was paying attention!!!

JustRalph
09-14-2013, 01:46 AM
I could use a night at F/M myself.

Did you get Whiz to sing karaoke yet?

wiffleball whizz
09-14-2013, 02:25 AM
I could use a night at F/M myself.

Did you get Whiz to sing karaoke yet?

Had every chance to snap photos but didn't have the heart.......

Ralph has invaded F/M in the past?

JustRalph
09-14-2013, 05:22 AM
Had every chance to snap photos but didn't have the heart.......

Ralph has invaded F/M in the past?

There are pictures out there...........and video....... :lol:

proximity
09-14-2013, 05:10 PM
\

He was reluctant to go to the strip club known as "Fantasies" but my friend (and I) persuaded him to go..

:confused: :confused: :confused:

the boy has gotta let fantasies become his reality.

wiffleball whizz
09-14-2013, 05:24 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

the boy has gotta let fantasies become his reality.

Fantasies....where losing set over set is a Better time

ManU918
09-14-2013, 05:30 PM
Fantasies....where losing set over set is a Better time

I never understood why people would spend money on that shit. I guess if your ugly and cant get any ass then I understand... I've been with the same girl for 6 plus years and its hard enough to turn down ass on the side let alone go somewhere to pay just to look at someone naked... Makes no sense.... On a side note one of my best friends runs a pretty popular strip club here in Philadelphia and the stories he has are pretty epic.

proximity
09-14-2013, 05:34 PM
losing set over set ....

that's my reality. :(

gotta stop playing pairs.... just stick to that 8-6 off. :D

JustRalph
09-14-2013, 07:05 PM
I never understood why people would spend money on that shit. I guess if your ugly and cant get any ass then I understand... I've been with the same girl for 6 plus years and its hard enough to turn down ass on the side let alone go somewhere to pay just to look at someone naked... Makes no sense.... On a side note one of my best friends runs a pretty popular strip club here in Philadelphia and the stories he has are pretty epic.

stay classy!!! Dude!!

Zydeco
09-14-2013, 07:46 PM
In Baltimore the far east is known as Dundalk !!

This is very funny! :lol:

Zydeco
09-14-2013, 07:53 PM
\

Looking forward to meeting the Whizz and Cjs Dad and a few others this Friday at Laurel.

wisconsin
09-14-2013, 08:57 PM
Looking forward to meeting the Whizz and Cjs Dad and a few others this Friday at Laurel.

Should be a blast-clubhouse bar one hour before post? What floor is it on?

cj's dad
09-14-2013, 09:44 PM

Valet park and,then up the ramp to the clubhouse and it's right there

cj's dad
09-14-2013, 09:48 PM

Thanks for the positive reply- Have you ever heard of having a good time? We tried something different. Stayed for all of one drink. Go back to manchester City and have fun with all the girls with bad teeth. Try not to opine on things you have zero opinion of what you are talking about.

BTW- bet you are a wannabe soccer player !!!!

cj's dad
09-14-2013, 10:00 PM

Reply by Thursday to verify that you will be there.

Zydeco
09-15-2013, 08:46 PM
Reply by Thursday to verify that you will be there.
Will be there.....took the day off.....

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Will be there.....took the day off.....

I'm gonna ask my boss tmrw.......dying to go

Zydeco
09-15-2013, 08:52 PM
One hour before first post sounds good..

Zydeco
09-15-2013, 08:54 PM

Whizz....thought you were going to get this 2 dollar bettor in the Diamond room with you! :lol:

Zydeco
09-15-2013, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the positive reply- Have you ever heard of having a good time? We tried something different. Stayed for all of one drink. Go back to manchester City and have fun with all the girls with bad teeth. Try not to opine on things you have zero opinion of what you are talking about.

BTW- bet you are a wannabe soccer player !!!!

Dad....I remember when the block was 4 blocks long...lol....you actually had to drive from Meorial stadium after the game :lol:

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 09:07 PM
Whizz....thought you were going to get this 2 dollar bettor in the Diamond room with you! :lol:

Zydeco if I'm there you got it!!!!

wisconsin
09-15-2013, 09:40 PM

Should I play your doctor and call you in sick?

Zydeco
09-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Should I play your doctor and call you in sick?
Anything to help the Whizz get there :lol:

wiffleball whizz
09-15-2013, 10:21 PM
If I get trapped at work what's this crew doing at night?!?!?

Stillriledup
09-15-2013, 10:27 PM
\

Tell us more about the strip club!!!

cj's dad
09-16-2013, 03:15 PM
Tell us more about the strip club!!!

No big deal. Bunch of 20 somethings sliding up and down poles while others hustled bills to be stuffed somewhere.

Little concerned about the Whiz though; he spent the whole time watching football. Hmmmmm !

We had one drink and left.

wiffleball whizz
09-16-2013, 04:34 PM
No big deal. Bunch of 20 somethings sliding up and down poles while others hustled bills to be stuffed somewhere.

Little concerned about the Whiz though; he spent the whole time watching football. Hmmmmm !

We had one drink and left.

Yes was sweating the air force under very hard.....wouldn't give u 8 cents for any of those tattoed up females......would rather bet 100 to win on a horse breaking behind the gait

Zydeco
09-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Valet park and,then up the ramp to the clubhouse and it's right there

Meet at Longshots one hour before first post?

cj's dad
09-16-2013, 05:55 PM
Meet at Longshots one hour before first post?'

Where is that ? Grandstand 1st floor ?

wiffleball whizz
09-16-2013, 06:29 PM
'

Where is that ? Grandstand 1st floor ?

Didn't realize you were a rookie when it comes to Lrl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

proximity
09-16-2013, 08:50 PM
longshots??

is that where they sell (sold) the frank's energy drink??

cj's dad
09-17-2013, 12:14 AM
Didn't realize you were a rookie when it comes to Lrl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never repeat never hang out in the grandstand unless I have less than 1 week to live

wiffleball whizz
09-17-2013, 12:53 AM
I never repeat never hang out in the grandstand unless I have less than 1 week to live

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahss.....I'm there at night!!!! How u think I feel!!

cj's dad
09-20-2013, 01:12 AM
Due to a few unexpected problems the Whiz and I cannot attend Friday at LP. We will however be there this Saturday along with cj's youngest brother for the DeFrancis dash and several more quality stakes races. Hope some of you here can attend-- Prox-- Track Collector - Zydeco- Ronsmac ???

wisconsin
09-21-2013, 07:52 AM
I was there, but never was able to find the guy wearing a Green Bay Packer hat (Zydeco). Had a good time anyhow, love visiting new tracks, off to Parx soon, very good card there as well, have to avoid exotics and the brutal take, but expecting to cash a few...