PDA

View Full Version : California Madness Continues: Driver's Licenses For Illegals Approved.

BlueShoe
09-13-2013, 11:59 AM
Once again California proves that it leads the nation in lunacy. Just what the state needs, a new flood of illegal aliens, which is what can be expected. The Democrats that control politics have long had the attitude of Bienvenidos Amigos! toward the illegals, and that pandering will continue unabated.
www.latimes.com/local/political/la-me-pc-senate-bill-licenses-immigrants-20130912,0,5890149.story (http://www.latimes.com/local/political/la-me-pc-senate-bill-licenses-immigrants-20130912,0,5890149.story)

TJDave
09-13-2013, 02:12 PM
An excellent idea, in theory. However, I doubt illegals will line up to get them. ;)

Robert Goren
09-13-2013, 02:15 PM
They have to get work somehow. We all know the rich can't live without them to raise their kids and do their housework.

Tom
09-13-2013, 02:55 PM
Why is it an excellent idea?

Tom
09-13-2013, 02:56 PM
They have to get work somehow. We all know the rich can't live without them to raise their kids and do their housework.

That is because Americans on welfare refuse to do that job.

Marshall Bennett
09-13-2013, 03:08 PM
California's a corrupted liberal pile of shit and shouldn't be an example for the rest of the country. Too bad all illegals don't reside there.

BlueShoe
09-13-2013, 03:11 PM
They have to get work somehow.
They do? They never should have been here in the first place. What part of illegal and breaking our laws is so hard to understand?

We all know the rich can't live without them to raise their kids and do their housework.
Malarkey. If that is so, just how did folks manage before the flood of illegals arrived here in droves? Answer; just fine thank you.

JustRalph
09-13-2013, 03:40 PM
They drive illegally now....... I don't see the benefit for them?

some will get the license........but only those who have a very good reason

TJDave
09-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Why is it an excellent idea?

Drivers shouldn't be licensed and insured?

TJDave
09-13-2013, 04:25 PM
They never should have been here in the first place.

If there weren't jobs they wouldn't be. ;)

Zydeco
09-13-2013, 04:27 PM
California's a corrupted liberal pile of shit and shouldn't be an example for the rest of the country. Too bad all illegals don't reside there.

Now that they can get a drivers license in Cali...maybe they all will reside there.

BlueShoe
09-13-2013, 04:39 PM
Certainly concur with the first part. However, it should be noted that Texas, on a per capita basis, has just a few tenths of a percent fewer illegals than does California. Since the Texas economy and business climate is more favorable than our's, how about we send all of California's back to you? :ThmbUp: ;) :)

Robert Goren
09-13-2013, 04:40 PM
That is because Americans on welfare refuse to do that job.Because Americans insisted on being paid on the books. Why Hire someone for minimum wage and pay the SS taxes when you can get someone to do it for $4 an hour and not pay the SS taxes. The rich of both parties have caught do this and basically nothing happens to them. I remember a thread from a couple years ago where an ICE agent was caught doing it. I want them to throw the book at her, but most posters here at the time disagreed.

Striker
09-13-2013, 05:16 PM
You know better than this. Lots of Americans/Illegals that are on welfare do these jobs and do them for cash only.

Capper Al
09-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Why not? They drive on the same side of the road. :D

Stillriledup
09-13-2013, 06:23 PM
This country is CURRENTLY founded on laws that mean nothing. Laws that only some people follow. The constitution is being used at toilet paper, it means nothing at this point in time.

TJDave
09-13-2013, 06:45 PM
You know better than this. Lots of Americans/Illegals that are on welfare do these jobs and do them for cash only.

The only way possible to "work for cash" is to have an employer willing to "pay in cash". ;)

Marshall Bennett
09-13-2013, 07:20 PM
Since the Texas economy and business climate is more favorable than our's, how about we send all of California's back to you? :ThmbUp: ;) :)
They receive more benefits and handouts there. They'd never leave. :)

newtothegame
09-13-2013, 11:43 PM
So you need a license and valid proof of who you are to drive??? What a novel concept! But, in the end it's voter,,errrr I mean driver suppression. :lol:

dartman51
09-14-2013, 12:31 AM
They do? They never should have been here in the first place. What part of illegal and breaking our laws is so hard to understand?

Malarkey. If that is so, just how did folks manage before the flood of illegals arrived here in droves? Answer; just fine thank you.

Now, Blueshoe, you know they're only illegal if they vote Republican. :D

BlueShoe
09-14-2013, 01:03 AM
Now, Blueshoe, you know they're only illegal if they vote Republican. :D
Now we're getting it, that the whole idea. The Democrats in office view an illegal alien as as future constituent that will vote Democrat. He will either vote illegally, legally if he should become a citizen, or his children will vote Democrat. Nothing like looking to the future to strengthen your party's base is there?

classhandicapper
09-14-2013, 12:45 PM
It really a shame such nice weather, Delmar, Santa Anita etc... are located in California. I mean, as much as I think NY is a cesspool, I think I'd rather live in Moscow than in some places in CA.

Tom
09-14-2013, 04:26 PM
On the list for man of the century in California, Jerry Brown is 20-30 names below the Zodiac.

jerry-g
09-14-2013, 04:57 PM
I just hope for the sake of California tax payers that they make sure the
illegals can speak enough English for them to give the name of their Ins.
carrier when they slam into them. I happened on to an all Spanish TV
station and I knew what they were talking about. There was a picture of
the new Drivers License and the Spanish speaking guy did say, "Jerry Brown"
very clearly. They spent a great deal of time talking about it so I guess it
was to give details on where to go an get one. As if there were not enough
UN-insured motorist on the highways now.

Tom
09-14-2013, 05:16 PM
Who gives them the insurance?
Taxpayers?

Illegals do not belong on our roads...they belong on THEIR roads at home.

classhandicapper
09-14-2013, 06:56 PM
At the end of the day, CA is importing a lot of under-educated and under-skilled labor relative to the needs of a modern society. That means many of those immigrants aren't going to be able to carry their own economic weight, which in turns means someone else is going to have to pay for some portion of their education, healthcare, food, protection etc... which in turns means higher taxes for those that are making ends meet, which in turn means both the rich and struggling families (who would otherwise be in decent shape) are going to head for the exits looking for a better deal. CA probably has more advantages than any state in the country but they are still blowing it. Again, there is nothing wrong with immigration. In fact, I think it's a great if done properly. But these days you absolutely have to be selective about who you let in. You need to bring in educated and highly skilled workers and/or people that already have capital that are looking to invest in this country. Those are the people that create economic value for the country while they are enriching themselves. This country no longer has the resources to carry the weight of the world on its back.

JustRalph
09-14-2013, 07:13 PM
I just hope for the sake of California tax payers that they make sure the illegals can speak enough English for them to give the name of their Ins.carrier when they slam into them.

They don't stop ........... most of the time......... and they don't have insurance

HUSKER55
09-14-2013, 07:58 PM
perhaps proof of insurance should be required to get a license and to keep the license.

JustRalph
09-14-2013, 08:26 PM
perhaps proof of insurance should be required to get a license and to keep the license.

They have that now........it's just an affidavit saying you have it. you can lie, or even if you are required to produce docs........they can be faked and you can cancel your insurance etc......or let it lapse.......

Dave Schwartz
09-14-2013, 08:28 PM
But these days you absolutely have to be selective about who you let in.

Yes, this would clearly describe the recent administrations' immigration policies.

Tom
09-14-2013, 09:56 PM
I saw a video story about this - some women here illegally was shedding crocodile tears about not wanting to break the law but she had to drive to get to work.

Yeah, you phony bitch, you want to obey the traffic laws of country you are in illegally???

BlueShoe
09-15-2013, 11:03 AM
Watch drunk driving incidents go up. In the world that they come from driving smashed is part of the culture. Now that they will get licensed, they will feel entitled to "Legally drive drunk." :rolleyes: :mad:

Capper Al
09-15-2013, 01:43 PM

For the pay that illegals will work for. I doubt you would have worked for that pay.

Capper Al
09-15-2013, 01:53 PM
The Repubs are bluffing about immigration. They even hoodwink their followers, like they usually do. Their issue isn't about locking up the borders or a just and fair immigration policy. It's about a source of labor that is willing to work for under minimum wage without paying the employers share of social security.

The illegals that get welfare, education, and free health are taking advantage of the standoff between the right and left. Meanwhile, from the righties point of view, cost go up for our social net that the Repubs don't want to succeed anyway. It's a win/win for Repubs not to solve the issue. They get cheap labor and destroy our social network.

Tom
09-15-2013, 03:29 PM
Actually, I would agree to a trade for all the illegals for the same number of American anchors. no doubt the country would be better off after such a trade.

newtothegame
09-15-2013, 09:16 PM
For the pay that illegals will work for. I doubt you would have worked for that pay.
So tell me again why Obama wont secure the border???

newtothegame
09-15-2013, 09:17 PM
The Repubs are bluffing about immigration. They even hoodwink their followers, like they usually do. Their issue isn't about locking up the borders or a just and fair immigration policy. It's about a source of labor that is willing to work for under minimum wage without paying the employers share of social security.

The illegals that get welfare, education, and free health are taking advantage of the standoff between the right and left. Meanwhile, from the righties point of view, cost go up for our social net that the Repubs don't want to succeed anyway. It's a win/win for Repubs not to solve the issue. They get cheap labor and destroy our social network.
And dem's reasoning isn't about votes???? :lol: