PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry.....you can keep your Doctor

JustRalph
09-10-2013, 11:14 PM
http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nightly-news/52977217

Remember what the Prez said.......you can keep your Doctor.........

There should be some way they can let people like this lady keep her Doctor. She isn't going to be here much longer.

Lies and words mean something to many people

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Obamacare, like Invasor...it is the best...

Tom
09-11-2013, 10:07 AM
By the time they get done with all the exemptions, the only people actually paying into it will the three of us!!!! :mad:

jballscalls
09-11-2013, 10:30 AM
tried to watch that video and it says it no longer exists. bummer

burnsy
09-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Another example of why i love the two sides....Democrats and Republicans. The way they can point out how the other side lies....as if their side always tell tells the truth. People are finally getting smart.....and going independant. Now if we could only get a 3rd party going that would be something. The last 13 years have been hilarious...........Its Bushes fault.....he lied..........7 years later.....Its Obamas fault,,,, he lied.................Of course they BOTH lied to get the outcome they wanted. Thats what most politicians are good at, promises that can never be kept. But if your biased towards ONE side you eat it up like candy. I'll make it easy for all of you democrats and republicans. Both sides NEVER lie they are as truthful as moms apple pie.....There, does that make you happy? Its bullsh!t, but it makes both sides happy. One side is ALWAYS right, thats how we ended up here..........:bang:

Wake up already, we are in trouble. The health care debacle, the wars debacle, the job debacle, the housing debacle, the homeland, NSA, Nazi debacle.......You can lose your doctor, lose you leg or arm in a goofy war, lose your job, lose your house and lose your basic human rights. But people still insist on riding the jack asses that got us here...its brilliant. What are you always posting? We should vote for Republicans...yeah, i'll get right on it. Wheres the Obama, liberal, crap thread? I'll give them the same speech.

Dave Schwartz
09-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Another example of why i love the two sides....Democrats and Republicans. The way they can point out how the other side lies....as if their side always tell tells the truth. People are finally getting smart.....and going independant. Now if we could only get a 3rd party going that would be something.

Amen, brother. Sing it!

:ThmbUp: