Harrington R11..#8 Fast Back Eddie-5/1 ....5,6,8 Ex box, 5,6,7,8 DimeSuper box
Cheap field (Delaware Bred), driver switch

Mohawk Pic 4 R4-7.....27 tickets $5.40 cost
R4 ...2,5,6
R5 ...4
R6 ...10,5,8.....Shocker from Hazel Park
R7 ...5,2,3

Mohawk R8.......#7 Andwin Hanover-7/1......7,6/7,6,3,10
DoubleZ Exactor, Scott/Richard. Andwin ran into wicked 1st half in last. gets a Mulligan

Northfield R6...#7 Dunkirk Beach-8/1.......7,4/7,4,5
Merriman on a 3 claimer getting an easy condition race, has 7 wins 24 starts

Yonkers R2......#1 Powerful Tom-5/1.............1,5,6 bx

Yonkers R3......#2 Mr Greenwell-4/1................2,1 bx

Yonkers R6......#1 Alastair Hanover-3/1........1,3/1,3,2

Yonkers R8......#3 Er Room-8/1.......................3/8,6

Yonkers R9......#5 Rockndream-4/1..............5,2,1 bx

Yonkers R10.....#5 Bestnotlie Hanover-3/1.....5/6,1,4

Yonkers R11.....#8 Sheer Desire-8/1...........8,5/8,5,4

Good Luck All

LottaKash
09-10-2013, 01:17 PM
Betting Win & Exactas

Yonkers R3......#2 Mr Greenwell-4/1................2,1 bx

Good Luck All

Ray I don't know if you watched that race or the replay of it, but I saw this race live, and it was shockingly-funny to watch what happened to the 4/5 favorite MR GREENWELL....

MR GREENWELL with Sears, sat a 4hole to the 1/2, went 1st-up to the 5/8 where he jumped the leader and took off heading to what looked like a safe win....But, midway on the last corner, while on that lead, the horse "just bolted sharply" to the immediate right, and headed directly to the on ramp leading to the paddock, which is right next to the Drivers Grandstand, and headed straight down that lane !....It looked as if this guy had had enough, and just "plain-quit", and just wanted to get the heck off of the track....haha

Lucky the horse was on an open lead, so there were no challengers alongside the leader at the time...Or else ?

A funny thing about some horses....Many years ago when I was a harness-groom, we were up at Monticello, and I had a horse in my care, his name was Dusty Pat....Dusty was in his 14th and last year of racing....This guy was around so long, that he just knew what to do, all day long....I used to walk him around the whole barn area on a very loose lead shank, and, he just loved takin a looksee around every day (makin noises too).....So, one day I was out with him on track, as it was his day for the standard 5-mile Jog, but on that day, and every day after that: When the 5-miles were up he would just "stop" right at the entrance to the track and just stand there....Heck after that you could tie the lines to the cart, and just walk next to him and he would take you right back to the barn, by his lonesome....

This race, where MR GREENWELL did something very similar reminded me of that day "When Dusty, finally, had it all figured out"...

Ray2000
09-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Luved the story Johnny, makes me laugh ...on a card where my picks went:

R2 3/1 broke
R3 fave broke
R6 4/5 last
R8 Fave OTB
R9 Showed :jump:
R10 2/1 last
R11 mercy scratch :D

cecil127
09-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Ray I don't know if you watched that race or the replay of it, but I saw this race live, and it was shockingly-funny to watch what happened to the 4/5 favorite MR GREENWELL....

MR GREENWELL with Sears, sat a 4hole to the 1/2, went 1st-up to the 5/8 where he jumped the leader and took off heading to what looked like a safe win....But, midway on the last corner, while on that lead, the horse "just bolted sharply" to the immediate right, and headed directly to the on ramp leading to the paddock, which is right next to the Drivers Grandstand, and headed straight down that lane !....It looked as if this guy had had enough, and just "plain-quit", and just wanted to get the heck off of the track....haha

Lucky the horse was on an open lead, so there were no challengers alongside the leader at the time...Or else ?

almost like the horse Dube was driving a few weeks back that broke, threw DD and bolted off the track via the same gate as Mr Greenwell...