PDA

View Full Version : NSA unleashed by Obama admin

JustRalph
09-08-2013, 10:29 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-administration-had-restrictions-on-nsa-reversed-in-2011/2013/09/07/c26ef658-0fe5-11e3-85b6-d27422650fd5_story.html

They can stop blaming Bush

sammy the sage
09-08-2013, 11:00 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-administration-had-restrictions-on-nsa-reversed-in-2011/2013/09/07/c26ef658-0fe5-11e3-85b6-d27422650fd5_story.html

They can stop blaming Bush

Wrong....Bush & pugs OPENED the door...started the ball rolling...what-ever...in the name of H.S....

JustRalph
09-09-2013, 12:08 AM
Wrong....Bush & pugs OPENED the door...started the ball rolling...what-ever...in the name of H.S....

So you didn't read it?

johnhannibalsmith
09-09-2013, 01:44 AM
I refuse to use the tired "slippery slope" phrase, but this fairly well encapsulates why it is never a good idea to allow someone in government that you happen to love have the authority to do something that you wouldn't want someone that you don't love to take to the next extreme. It will happen. "Trusting" Obama is a recipe for disaster, and that isn't a knock on Obama. It's a knock on his successors. There's nothing wrong with assuming the worst if you can envision someone at some point utilizing the worst.

HUSKER55
09-09-2013, 07:05 AM
I read it and I have come to the conclusion that our constitution is only as strong as the as the integrity of our elected officials.

How much integrity do you see in DC?

tucker6
09-09-2013, 07:35 AM
I refuse to use the tired "slippery slope" phrase, but this fairly well encapsulates why it is never a good idea to allow someone in government that you happen to love have the authority to do something that you wouldn't want someone that you don't love to take to the next extreme. It will happen. "Trusting" Obama is a recipe for disaster, and that isn't a knock on Obama. It's a knock on his successors. There's nothing wrong with assuming the worst if you can envision someone at some point utilizing the worst.
The use of executive orders has gotten out of hand, and circumvents the balance of power sought in the constitution. It is like having a cancer operating inside our constitutional body.

burnsy
09-09-2013, 08:43 AM

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner. The jug heads loved it with Bush and hate it with Obama. This happens when your chump can't win and you lose. I'm not going to read that garbage because i've been around long enough to KNOW that these kind of "Security" programs are ALWAYS ABUSED at some point. Why don't people learn from history or past experience? Are they that dumb,power hungry or scared? Like this is the first time the government has been "caught" abusing this kind of power.....What about the cold war and all the illegal spying on Americans? The FBI spying on rock stars and religious groups? You only get the office for 4-8 years, you should really think about what you do BEFORE the NEXT group gets in there........I'll use the term.....slippery slope......because it always is with this sort of crap. YOU DON"T LIKE IT? Should of been against it FROM THE START.....I was. Of course with most fools...its great if THEIR guy is in there and sucks when the other guy uses it......Data bases to keep Americans safe? What an oxymoron.......designed by and approved by MORONS. Thomas Jefferson called it......most democracies are doomed to failure because of the thirst for POWER. People don't say sh!t, until their peeps are not in power anymore...thats just brilliant thinking, until its your turn to have your phone tapped, your computer bugged or your door kicked in.........:lol: :lol: :lol:

highnote
09-13-2013, 10:38 PM
http://blogs.computerworld.com/android/22806/google-knows-nearly-every-wi-fi-password-world

Obama hardly did anything compared to what was already available. Google knows nearly every Wi-Fi password in the world. All NSA has to do is get the secret court to compel google to hand over the data.