PDA

View Full Version : In Trouble

andtheyreoff
09-08-2013, 08:06 PM
That's a horse to put on your stable mail list. He broke his maiden on August 10 at Saratoga. Since then:

-Sound of Freedom, who finished 2nd, broke his maiden by three lengths at Saratoga on Labor Day. He went off at 1/2.
-The race before, third place Tiznowforamerica won his maiden by half a length.
-Today, fourth place finisher won at Belmont by 3 1/2 lengths.

The 6th at Saratoga on August 10 clearly has the potential to become a very key race.

PS- fifth place Point Hope and sixth place Hail to the Nile have not run back yet, while seventh and eighth place Roberto Gato and Borseggiatore were up the track in their next starts.

Stillriledup
09-08-2013, 08:23 PM
That's a horse to put on your stable mail list. He broke his maiden on August 10 at Saratoga. Since then:

-Sound of Freedom, who finished 2nd, broke his maiden by three lengths at Saratoga on Labor Day. He went off at 1/2.
-The race before, third place Tiznowforamerica won his maiden by half a length.
-Today, fourth place finisher won at Belmont by 3 1/2 lengths.

The 6th at Saratoga on August 10 clearly has the potential to become a very key race.

PS- fifth place Point Hope and sixth place Hail to the Nile have not run back yet, while seventh and eighth place Roberto Gato and Borseggiatore were up the track in their next starts.

The Point Hope horse was rank in the post parade and warmup, had no lasix, raced far back and finished with a bit of run on the incorrect lead. He could be ok going forward. Hail to the Nile has a low center of gravity, seems like a grinder, had a bit of run at the end and was urged on the gallop out (urged to gallop out farther...for conditioning purposes i'm guessing).

Roberto Gato was the only horse in the race with blinkers in this Aug 10th race, seemed a bit rank, was shuffled, had a bit of run, so he was fair also, ran a bit in there. The Borseggatore horse wasnt one i have down as a horse to follow, didnt show me anything at all.