PDA

View Full Version : Jug Future Pool

MutuelClerk
09-08-2013, 01:58 PM
I had a feeling the Captain might skip the Jug and I bet a few dollars on some other starters. I can't find the final odds in Pool 1. Does anyone have a link to them? It would be greatly appreciated. Ty. See you in Delaware.

EdZone
09-08-2013, 02:05 PM
No Jug For Captaintreacherous

http://www.drf.com/news/harness-racing-captaintreacherous-skip-little-brown-jug

http://www.standardbredcanada.ca/news/9-7-13/no-jug-captaintreacherous.html

RaceTrackDaddy
09-09-2013, 03:04 PM
I had a feeling the Captain might skip the Jug and I bet a few dollars on some other starters. I can't find the final odds in Pool 1. Does anyone have a link to them? It would be greatly appreciated. Ty. See you in Delaware.
I tired contacting my two ADW's who had accepted wagers on said pool and have yet had to receive an reply that included the final probable payouts...

I got one with the handout from the LBJ that gave out the morning line and write ups but nothing else...the other reply was that the race has not been run yet so their are not any payouts provided...

I sent back a couple of points reminding them of their taking wagers of the pool and the probables are not posted anywhere...

If I hear anything, I will post here. It all lies with the LBJ people who are sitting on the money and one would think the probables would be posted at their site but alas, it is void...

I forgot to mention that I requested my ADW's to inquire with the LBJ people as it is their pool and they are holding the money...

RaceTrackDaddy
09-09-2013, 03:14 PM
I just contacted the Ohio Racing Commission....waiting for a reply to see whether or not they are required by rule to provide that info for the wagering public...

RaceTrackDaddy
09-09-2013, 03:59 PM
How do you like this response from one of my ADW's regarding the request for probables of the first LBJ Future pool?

Dear Sir/Madame,

The race runs on 09/19/13. There has not been a payout yet.

Alex D
Player Services

Customer By Email 09/09/2013 02:30 PM
Where can I find the payouts of the First Little Brown Jug Fiutures pool that closed over a week ago?

RaceTrackDaddy
09-09-2013, 04:01 PM
I just contacted the Ohio Racing Commission....waiting for a reply to see whether or not they are required by rule to provide that info for the wagering public...
Since my other ADW is in Kentucky, I contacted the Ky Racing Commission.

Why in the world am I pursuing this so hard? I don't even have a dog in this fight, I just like to get things right.

The public has a right to know the probables given the pool has stopped accepting wagers and is deemed to be the final pool and odds. Am I wrong in this pursuit?

rtd

RaceTrackDaddy
09-09-2013, 04:13 PM
How is this for an answer
There are none..but try again after the second wagering pool completes this weekend.....lol
----------------
Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Alex D) 09/09/2013 04:11 PM
Dear Sir/Madame,

That information is not available at this time. Please check back after the second future pool this weekend.

Alex D
Player Services

RaceTrackDaddy
09-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Before anyone else has it...Phil Terry just emailed these out to all the places that should have the probables..

Here ya go!
Ist Round LBJ Future Probable Payouts

MutuelClerk
09-09-2013, 09:27 PM
Thank you so much for your efforts. I googled, tried twin spires, jug website, no answers. If you're going can I buy you a beer? After the run around you received I'm not sure you would even want to attend. But... I really appreciate your efforts. Thanks again.

RaceTrackDaddy
09-09-2013, 10:36 PM
Thank you so much for your efforts. I googled, tried twin spires, jug website, no answers. If you're going can I buy you a beer? After the run around you received I'm not sure you would even want to attend. But... I really appreciate your efforts. Thanks again.
Thank you for your kind comments and the offer of a beer. I have not been back to the Jug since 2003. It was so many things that happened in the mean time. One was a court case that was held on Jug Day..another was medical thing...

AS the years since my transplant (stem cells for Leukemia) the collateral damage on the rest of me from all the radiation and chemo has limited my mobility lately. The latest thing to hit me was severe arthritis in my hip...

Thank you again for the offer. I really don't know why I take things like this personal but when I see something that should not be, I try to make it be.

I am glad that the probables are now online, if not where else, at least here and it will be caught by those spiders of crawlers that search websites for words and phases that guide the seach engines like google and bing.