PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama going for the hypocrite of the century award?

sammy the sage
09-06-2013, 09:20 AM
http://americanoverlook.com/m/article.php?id=1218

Clare Daly, an Irish Lawmaker tells it like it is during Irish parliament which was captured on video.

Funny thing...a lib TRASHING a lib...(who in actuality is a 1% wolf's PUPPET in sheep's clothing).

newtothegame
09-06-2013, 09:30 AM
wooohoooo, a lil feisty lass she is !!!!!!

I love how they kept trying to quiet her, notice they do the same here when someone speaks out against Obama.....lol
You go girly!!!!!!!

highnote
09-06-2013, 10:14 AM
Hypocrite?

highnote
09-06-2013, 10:17 AM
Hypocrite part 2

LottaKash
09-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Hypocrite?

One picture is worth a thousand words....:ThmbUp:

sally
09-06-2013, 11:08 AM
What is going on here? There has to be something BIG going on behind the scenes that would make Obama (and his entire staff) go this route...

He's destroying any possibility of leaving office as a decent President, one remembered for at least TRYING - however ineptly-- to do something good for the American people...( There's nothing wrong with a little financial reform, affordable healthcare, and ENDING wars, things he MAY have accomplished if our members of Congress gave a shit about the country instead of their wallets, but I digress :D)

This interference with Syria is OBVIOUSLY wrong....it won't make us any safer, we'll be arming Al Qaeda and we all know it has NOTHING to do with humanitarian concerns...

So what the heck? Is it Israel? He and his entire staff cannot have all lost their minds at once...there's something more going on...

And I just LOVE that Clare Daly!! Too bad our Congress can't tell it like it is the way the English and Irish Parliaments do!!

highnote
09-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Bombing Syria is really about containing Russia.

The Cold War never really ended, it just changed.

From Stratfor:

The Syrian conflict is just a shadow game for the real concerns: global position and energy, not Syrian oil. Russia's strength abroad and at home relies heavily on its energy sector. With the United States continuing to advance in natural gas exports, Russia feels its global position being threatened.

In front of the cameras, Washington and Moscow will use humanitarian reasoning for their stance on Syria - their true motivations will stay behind closed doors...

JustRalph
09-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Don't worry, as soon as we elect Obama the entire world will begin to respect us again. Obama has promised to meet with Iran, Syria and N Korea.

Things will be so much better. In fact, somebody give him a peace prize! Hurry!

LottaKash
09-06-2013, 02:28 PM
So what the heck? Is it Israel? He and his entire staff cannot have all lost their minds at once...there's something more going on...

!

There's an old saying that may explain this a little bit more:...

In Government, 1-Idiot is expected...

10-Idiots is reasonable...

100-Idiots is feasible...

But, 1,000-Idiots is a "conspiracy"....

Well, I get it anyway...

JustRalph
09-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Where is Sean Penn? Susan Sarandon? Mike Farrell? Tim Robbins?

Morgan Freeman ? Hello?

These are the true hypocrites...........celebrity leftists who cheered this Fraud into office with their celebrity, money and propaganda.

Now that he has turned into a nightmare they cower in the shadows like Morlocks. They emerge only for photo ops and to hand their hero money.

I see a trend where more of them come out and turn on him. I will derive great pleasure from watching.