PDA

View Full Version : Wes welker

wiffleball whizz
09-05-2013, 10:18 PM
I need a third job for his lack of catching

Could have iced Super Bowl against giants
And this last sharp play....

Guy is worlds worst

Baltimore is pathetic And I keep carrying the torch for a over rated Denver team

Robert Fischer
09-05-2013, 10:46 PM
tough break

Flacco with this late 1st half precision passing. Can the Ravens get 7 here ?

Robert Fischer
09-05-2013, 10:50 PM
Dallas Clark

wiffleball whizz
09-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Dallas Clark

Good hands!!

Robert Fischer
09-05-2013, 11:06 PM
I think Denver has the momentum here.

still wide open

Beachbabe
09-05-2013, 11:19 PM
I need a third job for his lack of catching

Could have iced Super Bowl against giants
And this last sharp play....

Guy is worlds worst

Baltimore is pathetic And I keep carrying the torch for a over rated Denver team

Yep, he certainly is a bum !!! :confused:

Striker
09-06-2013, 12:41 AM
Decent night for Peyton with 7 TDs.

JustRalph
09-06-2013, 01:08 AM
Decent night for Peyton with 7 TDs.

Decent? :lol:

The guys a technician of the highest order. I want to know if he called an audible on that last touchdown pass? It appeared to me that he did.

precocity
09-06-2013, 06:20 AM
Dallas Clark

man he plays terrible!

mountainman
09-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Did Manning throw ONE crisp spiral? From here it looked like he was heaving with all he had to send it 30 yards. The guy has GOT to be the only QB in HISTORY who can kill you with wounded ducks.

rastajenk
09-06-2013, 12:14 PM
Once upon a time there was Joe Kapp. In fact, I think it was his passing that created the term "wounded ducks." :p

Valuist
09-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Did Manning throw ONE crisp spiral? From here it looked like he was heaving with all he had to send it 30 yards. The guy has GOT to be the only QB in HISTORY who can kill you with wounded ducks.

However it looks, it certainly is catchable.

Robert Goren
09-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Did Manning throw ONE crisp spiral? From here it looked like he was heaving with all he had to send it 30 yards. The guy has GOT to be the only QB in HISTORY who can kill you with wounded ducks. He can tear apart a bad defense with the best of them. Last night was more about the Ravens than it was about the Broncos. Sorry CJ's Dad, the Ravens defense is a shadow of itself. They hid it pretty good for a half. Now that it has been exposed, any half way good offense is going to shred it. The Ravens offense isn't good enough to carry them. By way, where did they get the idea that they could by with only a deep threat receiver. Dinking the ball off to Ray Rice will only get you so far. The Ravens are going to be in a lot of shoot outs this year and they will be hard pressed to win any of them.

cj's dad
09-06-2013, 11:41 PM
He can tear apart a bad defense with the best of them. Last night was more about the Ravens than it was about the Broncos. Sorry CJ's Dad, the Ravens defense is a shadow of itself. They hid it pretty good for a half. Now that it has been exposed, any half way good offense is going to shred it. The Ravens offense isn't good enough to carry them. By way, where did they get the idea that they could by with only a deep threat receiver. Dinking the ball off to Ray Rice will only get you so far. The Ravens are going to be in a lot of shoot outs this year and they will be hard pressed to win any of them.

Check back at the mid-way point.

PhantomOnTour
09-06-2013, 11:58 PM
Decent? :lol:

The guys a technician of the highest order. I want to know if he called an audible on that last touchdown pass? It appeared to me that he did.
In the regular season

burnsy
09-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Didn't Wes Welker catch 2 td passes and spring an open field block that helped another td play? Gee, Denver is going to suck with that guy and New England won't miss him at all.......;)