PDA

View Full Version : NFL prop plays

Valuist
09-04-2013, 05:08 PM
These were all bet with a co-worker.

1. Who wins more games: I have the Chiefs, he has the Raiders. He's a die hard Raider fan and he even admits it won't be easy.

2. Will Alex Smith throw 10 more TDs than INTs this season. I have yes.

3. Who will have more receiving yardage: Megatron or Larry Fitzgerald. I have Megatron.

wiffleball whizz
09-04-2013, 06:29 PM
These were all bet with a co-worker.

1. Who wins more games: I have the Chiefs, he has the Raiders. He's a die hard Raider fan and he even admits it won't be easy.

2. Will Alex Smith throw 10 more TDs than INTs this season. I have yes.

3. Who will have more receiving yardage: Megatron or Larry Fitzgerald. I have Megatron.

You robbed your coworker :lol: :lol:

Relwob Owner
09-04-2013, 07:35 PM
You robbed your coworker :lol: :lol:

If your co-worker wants to make some more bets, I am sure many on here will be willing to accomodate them:) These look great for ya and I cant believe the Calvin Johnson one!

wiffleball whizz
09-04-2013, 07:55 PM
If your co-worker wants to make some more bets, I am sure many on here will be willing to accomodate them:) These look great for ya and I cant believe the Calvin Johnson one!

Valuist has no problems getting his money in good!!

Valuist
09-05-2013, 09:32 AM

I was shocked too. These weren't large wagers. He thinks Palmer is at least an average QB and what Arizona had last year was so terrible he's bound to improve a lot. But if you are playing the Cardinals, don't you triple cover Fitzgerald and make the other stiffs beat you?