PDA

View Full Version : Please suggest a better service

Overcall
09-02-2013, 10:10 PM
A Xpressbet, every other race the video re-boots. Can anyone suggest a better provider

TIA
Overcall

SchagFactorToWin
09-04-2013, 10:23 AM
I use AMWager. Great video, great rebates, great conditional bet set-up, great customer service.

If you join, please put my name in as a referral (some sort of bonus given).

JustRalph
09-04-2013, 10:36 AM
I assume your first name is. "Shag"

They'll know who you are after that, right?

RaceTrackDaddy
09-04-2013, 02:12 PM
A Xpressbet, every other race the video re-boots. Can anyone suggest a better provider

TIA
Overcall
I use two services, one is BetAmerica.com and the other is Twinspires.com. Of the two, the rewards are better at betamerica plus they cover greyhounds if you are into that kind of racing. I left Xpressbet (formerly Call-a-bet) in 2006 due to their lack of attention to scratches posted. They listed a horse I wanted to bet as scratched at Mountaineer on their West Va Derby day and that horse went off and won at 15/1. I then went to Winticket.com who was later bought out by Twinspires.

Seriously, any ADW will treat you better than XpressBet. I live about six miles from their Johnson Road office in SW Pa.

baconswitchfarm
09-04-2013, 05:38 PM
If you are betting harness, the red mile adw definitely gives more rebates than those other sites. I have never used the online part but it looks ok.

Muddy
09-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Horseplayersbet.com is another one to check into they have pretty good rebates also given back the next day.