PDA

View Full Version : Alex Solis and Saratoga's last race.

Stillriledup
09-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Wouldnt it be nice, to know, in advance, that Solis was going to win the final race on the card at the Spa and all you little boys and girls just move out of the way as ALex is comin thru! I can't think of a last race he DIDNT win. He wins em all, if he's in them. AND, when he doesnt actually WIN the last race of the day, he's grabbing bad pickup mounts and hitting the board...so, he's never really off the board.

Wasnt Alex Solis washed up? Seems like every horse he rides has 6 gears, and these horses are reabreaking at the quarter pole like they are shot out of a cannon.

Where's Eric Guillot when you need him!! :D

chadk66
09-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Wouldnt it be nice, to know, in advance, that Solis was going to win the final race on the card at the Spa and all you little boys and girls just move out of the way as ALex is comin thru! I can't think of a last race he DIDNT win. He wins em all, if he's in them. AND, when he doesnt actually WIN the last race of the day, he's grabbing bad pickup mounts and hitting the board...so, he's never really off the board.

Wasnt Alex Solis washed up? Seems like every horse he rides has 6 gears, and these horses are reabreaking at the quarter pole like they are shot out of a cannon.

Where's Eric Guillot when you need him!! :Dhe is an extremely underrated rider. I had him ride a maiden for me once. He won on him and I laughed my ass off when he came back to the winners circle and said "that's the hardest I've ever had to ride to win on a horse" :D

Stillriledup
09-01-2013, 10:08 PM
he is an extremely underrated rider. I had him ride a maiden for me once. He won on him and I laughed my ass off when he came back to the winners circle and said "that's the hardest I've ever had to ride to win on a horse" :D

Alex is a good guy, i'm glad he's doing well these days.