PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Timonium post game wrap up

wiffleball whizz
09-01-2013, 06:19 PM
Well the 2013 big t meet is hours away from being in the books but that didn't mean some of pace advantages sharpest bettors were gonna sit home and cry about,....they went out and fired away

Now first things first I get there today and get a courtesy call from proximity that the lot at the clubhouse turn was full so I went down the road and parked for a ugly $10 bill,....don't kid yourself I was sick about it but apparently it was a bargain as when i walked out it was now 15 and when I got to me car I saw the lady reaching for the tape dispenser with the big bag :20: getting ready to get posted like tiger woods posting a 63 early on a Sunday......

So I walk in and track collector meets me at the gate and slips me through the side door and I save $8 and then pays my Duece to get in "cj's room"....

When I asked why it was called cj's room she said the guy has won 76 out of 76 times in his life a perfect record......maybe that's the same cj that posts here but that's to be determined......I asked her how the streak stopped and she said his 77th trip he was down $75 then hit a place 8 at delmar for 76,456 and they couldn't pay him till the next day.....that's how the streak came to a end....they had to stiff him on a ticket for 24 hours

So anyway it was me proximity ronsmac and TC And again im the worst handicapper at the table but holding my own but the crew was on fire today.....the master ronsmac buried a early race and made it be known they weren't gonna stick him in the loss Column for the day

As I was getting Ready to leave after the 6th race due to football game obligations (colorado st ml) even the bad handicapper in my knew they couldn't beat the 1 in a 4 horse race with a jackhammer so I punched him to win.....horse wins by daylight And prior to race said my goodbyes to the clan didn't get a chance to say goodbye to ronsmac but I'll see him at lrl in a few weeks

As I'm going downstairs to cash and leave I run back into proximity who was in search of a wheel barrel after coldcocking a 1-3 exacta for all the tea in china....you can prob see proximity on the next episode of mythbusters on him explaining how over stated the myth of not being able to make mOney in a 4 horse race.......$43 exacta he had many many times I'm hoping he found that wheel barrel in the bowels of the acient timonium grandstand!!!!

It was a great 2 weeks granted I only attended 2 days but shame on timonuim for charging $8 admission and 5,10,15 or 20 for parking that's bullshit but TC bailed me out of the $8 surcharge

Next year im sneaking into the $2 room where TC got his food I'm
Not gonn pay these excess thieves extra money with a smile....I'll be going through fences and side doors next year

Thanks to the gang for making 2 days at the track enjoyable....it will be back to laurel park and the stoopers and bagmen for this guy next week!!

ronsmac
09-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Well the 2013 big t meet is hours away from being in the books but that didn't mean some of pace advantages sharpest bettors were gonna sit home and cry about,....they went out and fired away

Now first things first I get there today and get a courtesy call from proximity that the lot at the clubhouse turn was full so I went down the road and parked for a ugly $10 bill,....don't kid yourself I was sick about it but apparently it was a bargain as when i walked out it was now 15 and when I got to me car I saw the lady reaching for the tape dispenser with the big bag :20: getting ready to get posted like tiger woods posting a 63 early on a Sunday......

So I walk in and track collector meets me at the gate and slips me through the side door and I save $8 and then pays my Duece to get in "cj's room"....

When I asked why it was called cj's room she said the guy has won 76 out of 76 times in his life a perfect record......maybe that's the same cj that posts here but that's to be determined......I asked her how the streak stopped and she said his 77th trip he was down $75 then hit a place 8 at delmar for 76,456 and they couldn't pay him till the next day.....that's how the streak came to a end....they had to stiff him on a ticket for 24 hours

So anyway it was me proximity ronsmac and TC And again im the worst handicapper at the table but holding my own but the crew was on fire today.....the master ronsmac buried a early race and made it be known they weren't gonna stick him in the loss Column for the day

As I was getting Ready to leave after the 6th race due to football game obligations (colorado st ml) even the bad handicapper in my knew they couldn't beat the 1 in a 4 horse race with a jackhammer so I punched him to win.....horse wins by daylight And prior to race said my goodbyes to the clan didn't get a chance to say goodbye to ronsmac but I'll see him at lrl in a few weeks

As I'm going downstairs to cash and leave I run back into proximity who was in search of a wheel barrel after coldcocking a 1-3 exacta for all the tea in china....you can prob see proximity on the next episode of mythbusters on him explaining how over stated the myth of not being able to make mOney in a 4 horse race.......$43 exacta he had many many times I'm hoping he found that wheel barrel in the bowels of the acient timonium grandstand!!!!

It was a great 2 weeks granted I only attended 2 days but shame on timonuim for charging $8 admission and 5,10,15 or 20 for parking that's bullshit but TC bailed me out of the $8 surcharge

Next year im sneaking into the $2 room where TC got his food I'm
Not gonn pay these excess thieves extra money with a smile....I'll be going through fences and side doors next year

Thanks to the gang for making 2 days at the track enjoyable....it will be back to laurel park and the stoopers and bagmen for this guy next week!!
Whizz you missed the 8th and 9th, proximity and I were both live in the late dd with a 13-1 winner in the 8th. Well, let's just say I'm definitely going again tomorrow after the 9th race results.

ronsmac
09-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Whizz one of these days I'm gonna go to Lrl. so you can give me lessons in harness racing. lol. It was a pleasure hanging out with you and the boys.

wiffleball whizz
09-01-2013, 11:41 PM
Still in disbelief if things didn't break rite and TC couldn't get me in I would have been stuck.....

Parking...$10(could have been $15,20,25

Soda....$4

Admission $8.......

It's what u called theft

proximity
09-02-2013, 12:05 AM

you might be overstating things just a weeee bit here.

although the "score"... combined with some loose change I found under the seats of my car.... did help me finanace a kfc trip that made Harold and Kumar's trek to white castle look like a sunday drive on Walton's mountain. :)

wiffleball whizz
09-02-2013, 12:11 AM
you might be overstating things just a weeee bit here.

although the "score"... combined with some loose change I found under the seats of my car.... did help me finanace a kfc trip that made Harold and Kumar's trek to white castle look like a sunday drive on Walton's mountain. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: