PDA

View Full Version : Druggie Oneal

TheEdge07
09-01-2013, 04:18 PM
On Aug 24 shortly after the third was run the stewards rec notification from a safety steward Luis Jauregui that when he was pulling up in front of the receiving barn he notice a indivisual from the Drugie Oneal barn which is situated across from the receiving barn enter the stall of a horse with a detention sign on the door and administer a product into its mouth .He confronted the person who turned out to be the foreman and confiscated the tube which had the brand name CB2A and contain amino acids which are illegal to give on race day.The horse turned out to be Cinco De Mario which was scheduled to run in the fifth that day.Druggie Oneal was informed of the situation and told that the horse would have to be scratch .the redund was 10,674.

After reading this i think ILL HAVE ANOTHER

TheEdge07
09-01-2013, 04:38 PM
On Aug 24 shortly after the third was run the stewards rec notification from a safety steward Luis Jauregui that when he was pulling up in front of the receiving barn he notice a indivisual from the Drugie Oneal barn which is situated across from the receiving barn enter the stall of a horse with a detention sign on the door and administer a product into its mouth .He confronted the person who turned out to be the foreman and confiscated the tube which had the brand name CB2A and contain amino acids which are illegal to give on race day.The horse turned out to be Cinco De Mario which was scheduled to run in the fifth that day.Druggie Oneal was informed of the situation and told that the horse would have to be scratch .the redund was 10,674.

After reading this i think ILL HAVE ANOTHER

No suspension..

Stillriledup
09-01-2013, 04:43 PM
No suspension..

You mean they're not going to let him lay on Manhattan Beach sipping Pina Coladas while training the barn from the cellphone while losing no clients and getting no paycut?

VeryOldMan
09-01-2013, 05:33 PM
For some additional context (i.e., this isn't an OP making up rumors) - here's the most recent about it from the Paulick Report including O'Neill's claim that it was an inadvertent "human error":

http://www.paulickreport.com/news/ray-s-paddock/oneill-pre-race-treatment-a-human-error/

chadk66
09-01-2013, 10:05 PM
For some additional context (i.e., this isn't an OP making up rumors) - here's the most recent about it from the Paulick Report including O'Neill's claim that it was an inadvertent "human error":

http://www.paulickreport.com/news/ray-s-paddock/oneill-pre-race-treatment-a-human-error/that's such a bullshit claim that it's laughable. Like his face wasn't planted right in front of the "detention" sign on the stall. That being said, I really don't see why this particular type paste isn't allowed. I know exactly what he was using and it does work very well to prevent tying up. tying up can be pretty nasty for some horses. and it sucks seeing them go through that. and when it can be prevented with something like that there's no reason not to allow it. If they can pass the piss/blood test while using it what the hells the big deal. we were allowed to use that back when I trained. there is absolutely no performance enhancement to the stuff.

Stillriledup
09-02-2013, 03:47 AM
This is why you can' t cheat....because if you do and get caught, the times when its an 'honest mistake' nobody is interested in hearing about it.

Maybe if the penalties were tougher, these "honest mistakes" would happen less and less.

Tom
09-02-2013, 10:34 AM
So, the officials just allow anyone to go into a detention stall and do nothing about it? If this is the case, we need new officials.

Maybe they can get a package deal, a new official and an official timer that is not incompetent.