PDA

View Full Version : SA Sat

SAL
03-06-2004, 03:00 PM
Big Cap Day picks:

R1 - #4 Royal Footage-Trainer holds his own with 1st/claim runners. Has thrown some wicked half miles in his last two, I don’t think anyone can step with him here. Gets a decent ES jock today.

R2 - #5 Causetic Fuhr-Gained some valuable experience and gets the shades today. Any improvement in here and he’s right in the mix.

R3 - #2 Spring Festival-Makes the big drop, should clear this field early. Low price expected.

R4 - #11 Blair’s General-Has found the sprint game to his liking. Faced some tigers last time when he had trouble. Question mark is the jock switch.

R5 - #7 Soldierofpleasure- Been doing better on dirt than turf lately. One of many questionable droppers in here, at least this one may go off at a price.

R6 - #1 Mister Cosmi-Thinking Corey might send from this post. Has run well when pressured in the past, if nobody goes he may be gone.

R7 - #4 Lucky Pulpit-Ran a bang up race when he battled on a hot pace and fought to the end. Has shown he doesn’t need the lead to run well.

R8 - #8 Powerful Touch-Can’t go against Frankel here. Layoff or not, this horse is a runner. Unless he’s not recovered from whatever laid him up he should handle these.

R9 - #4 Buckland Manor-This runner is all heart, and he’s undefeated on this surface.

R10 - #9 Buddy Gil-Haven’t given up on him yet…had much trouble last time. Still training well.

R11- #3 Seneca Point-Back to dirt for good barn. Working well in the AM

kingfin66
03-06-2004, 05:00 PM
The 4th was the first race I got into @ SA today (also looking @ 9th & 10th). Nice call on the 11, $16 horses are a good, good thing. Unfortunately, the 9 decided to run today & spoiled my Tri. I'll take the winner anyday though. Congrats.

Mike