PDA

View Full Version : Say This Ain't So, Please.

BlueShoe
08-29-2013, 02:35 PM
Heaven help us if this should actually come to pass. The idea is actually getting some thought and discussion. When they start making bumper stickers pushing this thing it may be time to start worrying.
www.democraticstuff.com/HillaryMichelle2016-BS58395 (http://www.democraticstuff.com/HillaryMichelle2016-BS58395)

JustRalph
08-29-2013, 02:48 PM
Wouldn't surprise me a bit

The big M wants out of politics if you can believe the rumors

Clocker
08-29-2013, 03:06 PM
Michelle wants to be Queen, not an elected official subject to the scrutiny and criticism of the press and the public.

And if she was at all interested, it would have to be Michelle/Hillary in 2016. I'm sure she has no interest in playing second fiddle to some over-the-hill whitey who can't even keep her man under control.

JustRalph
08-29-2013, 03:09 PM
Michelle wants to be Queen, not an elected official subject to the scrutiny and criticism of the press and the public.

And if she was at all interested, it would have to be Michelle/Hillary in 2016. I'm sure she has no interest in playing second fiddle to some over-the-hill whitey who can't even keep her man under control.

:lol: Now that was funny.......

BlueShoe
08-29-2013, 03:15 PM
Let's hope so. In 2017 she can go back to Illinois and be Queen of Chicago's housing projects.

highnote
08-29-2013, 04:36 PM
Never happen and if it did they would have almost zero chance of winning.

They're both two polarizing.

Prez Obama was more interesting and electable because even a lot of republicans I know are proud that the U.S. could elect a black president -- well, half-black, but you get my point.

That's not say my republican friends like Obama as president. I'm just saying they are proud that America could elect a black president. I don't see this happening in France, England or France anytime soon.

Valuist
08-29-2013, 04:47 PM
That's not say my republican friends like Obama as president. I'm just saying they are proud that America could elect a black president. I don't see this happening in France, England or France anytime soon.

Lots of African immigrants in France. Part of the reason Hollande got elected.

NJ Stinks
08-29-2013, 07:41 PM
:lol: Now that was funny.......

No it was nasty, mean-spirited, and anything but funny.

IMO, of course.

JustRalph
08-29-2013, 08:20 PM

IMO, of course.

Now you got me laughing again .......... :lol:

Clocker
08-29-2013, 08:33 PM

You forgot racist and sexist. And disrespectful of the Office of FLOTUS.

"Funny" is in the eye of the beholder. Let me explain humor. Humor, especially satire, is based on exaggeration of truth. I note that you made no attempt to deny the underlying truth.

horses4courses
08-29-2013, 08:34 PM
Funny how much time you guys worry about what the Dems are doing.
When are you going to get that paddle for your own canoe?

Now, that really gets me laughing....... :lol:

Tom
08-29-2013, 08:38 PM
There are no paddles.
The dems are in power - we are all up S*** Creek and there are no paddles.

:lol:

Clocker
08-29-2013, 08:38 PM
Get your own house in order

The House is in order. It is the White House that is in need of a major make-over.

iceknight
08-29-2013, 09:45 PM

And if she was at all interested, it would have to be Michelle/Hillary in 2016. I'm sure she has no interest in playing second fiddle to some over-the-hill whitey who can't even keep her man under control. A grown up man (a father of (at least) one girl), should be able to keep himself under control. Or he can choose to live in a society where polygamy is legal and acceptable.

It is a travesty that several of the "leaders" who preach cannot walk the talk.

Clocker
08-29-2013, 11:10 PM
A grown up man (a father of (at least) one girl), should be able to keep himself under control.

That depends on what your definition of "control" is. ;)

Tom
08-30-2013, 10:32 AM
Speaking of Billy,

Remember when he flew to North Korea and negotiated the release of those two American girls taken prisoner?
On the flight back home, he looked dejected in his seat.
"What is wrong, Mr. President?" asked an aid.
"You are a hero. Your wife will be proud of you when you tell her."
"I can't tell her!" replied the former POTUS.
"Why not???" asked the aid.

"I told her that's where I was LAST weekend!"

iceknight
08-30-2013, 02:29 PM
Speaking of Billy,

Remember when he flew to North Korea and negotiated the release of those two American girls taken prisoner?
On the flight back home, he looked dejected in his seat.
"What is wrong, Mr. President?" asked an aid.
"You are a hero. Your wife will be proud of you when you tell her."
"I can't tell her!" replied the former POTUS.
"Why not???" asked the aid.

"I told her that's where I was LAST weekend!" You come up with the best humor!! :lol: