PDA

View Full Version : Racing Luck

TheEdge07
08-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Huge bet on on Kris Royal in the 9th at Spa.

Front runner breaks down
Kris Royal as Durkin was quoted coming like a shot in a blink of a eye i lost him...he clipped heals and lost the rider.

Racing Luck one breakdown.but 2..8/1

wiffleball whizz
08-25-2013, 05:29 PM
Huge bet on on Kris Royal in the 9th at Spa.

Front runner breaks down
Kris Royal as Durkin was quoted coming like a shot in a blink of a eye i lost him...he clipped heals and lost the rider.

Racing Luck one breakdown.but 2..8/1

Not sure if putting odds of 8/1 on 2 breakdowns is even
Something to joke about......prob as I'm posting this the 2nd horse is being euthanized.......nice thread though :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

Bad weekend for spills and breakdowns

Maybe I'm reading this wrong but I don't think I am.....you don't joke about this stuff

TheEdge07
08-25-2013, 05:31 PM
Not sure if putting odds of 8/1 on 2 breakdowns is even
Something to joke about......prob as I'm posting this the 2nd horse is being euthanized.......nice thread though :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

Bad weekend for spills and breakdowns

Maybe I'm reading this wrong but I don't think I am.....you don't joke about this stuff

Wiffle my horse was 8/1

Stillriledup
08-25-2013, 05:35 PM
Any clue why Sachem's Spirit couldnt hit the board?

What did i miss with this one....i thought he was sort of full of run last time with a bad ride, there werent any monsters in here, half the field fell and this horse wasnt even competitive.

Im sure its something i must have missed?

TheEdge07
08-25-2013, 05:40 PM
Any clue why Sachem's Spirit couldnt hit the board?

What did i miss with this one....i thought he was sort of full of run last time with a bad ride, there werent any monsters in here, half the field fell and this horse wasnt even competitive.

Im sure its something i must have missed?

Huge effort in last the whole entire racing industry saw his trip in last..KOD..

wiffleball whizz
08-25-2013, 06:02 PM
Any reason to think a rock hard turf course is causing these injuries?

How many off the turf races has been this year?

Stillriledup
08-25-2013, 06:18 PM
Huge effort in last the whole entire racing industry saw his trip in last..KOD..

I know, i know, the world knew he was "good" but still, even with all that, you would think he should have been able to run better than where he did.