PDA

View Full Version : Gangster State US/UK

highnote
08-24-2013, 06:31 PM
This blog piece by Dr. Paul Craig is interesting.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2013/08/21/gangster-state-usuk-paul-craig-roberts/

He claims it was USSR who used to be the tyrant that terrified the world, but now it is the US/UK who have become the tyrants because of two extraordinary actions by Washington and Britain.

David Miranda, the Brazilian partner of Glenn Greenwald, who is reporting on the illegal and unconstitutional spying by the National Stasi Agency, was seized, no doubt on Washington’s orders, by the puppet British government from the international transit zone of a London airport. Miranda had not entered the UK, but he was seized by UK authorities. http://rt.com/op-edge/uk-gay-greenwald-freedom-police-679/ Washington’s UK puppets simply kidnapped him, threatened him for nine hours, and stole his computer, phones, and all his electronic equipment. As a smug US official told the media, “the purpose was to send a message.”

You might remember that Edward Snowden was stuck for some weeks in the international transit zone of the Moscow airport. The Obama tyrant repeatedly browbeat Russia’s President Putin to violate the law and kidnap Snowden for Obama. Unlike the once proud and law-abiding British, Putin refused to place Washington’s desires above law and human rights.

The second extraordinary violation occurred almost simultaneously with UK authorities appearing at the Guardian newspaper and illegally destroying the hard drives on the newspaper’s computers with the vain intention of preventing the newspaper from reporting further Snowden revelations of US/UK high criminality.

It is fashionable in the US and UK governments and among their sycophants to speak of “gangster state Russia.” But we all know who the gangsters are. The worst criminals of our time are the US and UK governments. Both are devoid of all integrity, all honor, all mercy, all humanity. Many members of both governments would have made perfect functionaries in Stalinist Russia or Nazi Germany.

I found the comments at the end of the article very illuminating. There seems to be a growing movement of disgruntled citizens in the U.S. who are willing to take up arms against their country.

Thomas Jefferson thought that frequent revolutions were good.

It has been a couple hundred years since the U.S. had a revolution. Why do I get the feeling another may come sooner than later?

thaskalos
08-24-2013, 07:02 PM
I am fairly certain that no revolution will take place in this country during the football season.

johnhannibalsmith
08-24-2013, 07:05 PM
I am fairly certain that no revolution will take place in this country during the football season.

Yeah, was going to say the best shot of revolution here would be if the wrong talentless puke wins America's Got Talent.

Tom
08-24-2013, 07:27 PM
Unless it starts in Buffalo...during halftime.
Which is a distinct possibility.

Marshall Bennett
08-24-2013, 07:47 PM
Countries in the past brought down by revolution either had a weak military, the military was a part of the revolution, or they weren't involved in the revolution. None of that would hold true here. While civil unrest might cause severe damage to businesses and cause fatalities, it would likely be eliminated in short order by our military.

highnote
08-24-2013, 07:52 PM

I agree. :D

JustRalph
08-24-2013, 08:05 PM

Now that was funny! :lol: