PDA

View Full Version : Martha S.

Derek2U
03-05-2004, 06:28 PM
Up until a few hours ago I was a champion for the common man.
Now, after this verdict I can only hope that all poor peeps die.
I hate them and in particular that fat black juror on TV with
numerous zits & just plain ugly saying its a win for the small guy!!
anytime a DA wins a case like this its ZERO for YOU, Mr Small Guy.
When O When will the "small peeps" stop accepting crumbs when
if they played their cards right they could get lobster tails. I've
reached the conclusion that small guys are just that: Idiots with
Zero Interest for me. And with a very ordinary wardrobe also.

JustRalph
03-05-2004, 09:21 PM
The most powerful people on the planet are Juror's

Derek your post is the epitome of
PRETENTIOUSNESS (http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=pretentiousness)

PaceAdvantage
03-05-2004, 11:43 PM
Derek, I am now convinced that you were one of the ones that bought into the rumor....you got burned bad with MSO didn't you?

kenwoodallpromos
03-06-2004, 01:12 AM
I think Derek just likes MS' $12,000.00 purse! Poor, lousy dressed black man with zips- where was MS' jury selection person? Did she have a defense?

JustRalph
03-06-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Derek, I am now convinced that you were one of the ones that bought into the rumor....you got burned bad with MSO didn't you?

Hey PA

I gave him more credit than that..........but your post answers it all. I think he is probably hitting the bottle and feeling like he just got DQ'ed on a 75-1 shot..............and I would hazard to guess he loaded up on this NAG!

Tom
03-06-2004, 11:34 AM
This was supposed to be viewed as a victory for the little guy.
Now the heat is off the big fish who have really screwed with the system. MS was the bone they threw out and most people will knaw on it a little and move on. The fire is out, The big fish will not fry.

JustRalph
03-06-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Tom
This was supposed to be viewed as a victory for the little guy.
Now the heat is off the big fish who have really screwed with the system. MS was the bone they threw out and most people will knaw on it a little and move on. The fire is out, The big fish will not fry.

Tom, You don't know prosecutors like I do. There are careers to be made here. The blood is in the water. These guys are going to start taking deals like crazy. The MS verdict will add years to some of the plea bargains. That juror standing up there talking about a "victory for the little guy" sent shivers up the spine of lots of guys sitting around their Friday beach house watching CNN. There were lawyers all over the place taking frantic phone calls yesterday..........

How do you think Rudy G. made his name..........