PDA

View Full Version : A great training job

lamboguy
08-22-2013, 06:19 PM
on 8/212013 7th race Presque Ilse, trainer Louis Ruberto sr. sent out a 3 yo new york bred filly FRED'S MISTRESS, in a 2 life allowance race. the horse had prior run maiden claiming $7500 in Finger Lakes. the filly staggered home and managed to hold on for the win in a 4 horse field. she came back last night in this open 2 life allowance and trounced the field. that was something like a 10 step raise from the last race, and he got her home.

nijinski
08-22-2013, 06:33 PM
He pulled her shoes , looks like the only one in this race ,

Midnight Cruiser
08-22-2013, 09:09 PM
on 8/212013 7th race Presque Ilse, trainer Louis Ruberto sr. sent out a 3 yo new york bred filly FRED'S MISTRESS, in a 2 life allowance race. the horse had prior run maiden claiming $7500 in Finger Lakes. the filly staggered home and managed to hold on for the win in a 4 horse field. she came back last night in this open 2 life allowance and trounced the field. that was something like a 10 step raise from the last race, and he got her home.

He sends live horses Lambo. Thanks for the headsup... Jr that is

billytk
08-25-2013, 12:20 PM
What's next a documentary on Woody Lott

iceknight
08-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Nice one, thanks for posting.. it's impressive to see this filly shave off close to 4 sec (without bothering adjusting for track conditions).. couple of things though..
the filly is FREUD's MISTRESS but the race/date info helped find it easily when the replay search by name didnt show up for me.

2nd.. I looked at the PP's (didnt play this race, but had downloaded it)... and I wouldve most likely gone with Sugar boss (who came 5th anyway. lol).

but this trainer's "off the layoff" stats are impressive.