PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Dempster

lamboguy
08-20-2013, 07:46 PM
gets suspended for 5 games. he won't miss a thing because they are on a 5 man rotation. this is a joke, he throws the ball towards the head of Alex Rodriguez and says he did it on purpose and the stupid league gives him 5 rotten games. i would have kicked him out of the league altogether, he might hurt the next guy that he goes after his head. i guess this is a micocosm of society. in any case not good in my book.

Maximillion
08-20-2013, 07:53 PM
gets suspended for 5 games. he won't miss a thing because they are on a 5 man rotation. this is a joke, he throws the ball towards the head of Alex Rodriguez and says he did it on purpose and the stupid league gives him 5 rotten games. i would have kicked him out of the league altogether, he might hurt the next guy that he goes after his head. i guess this is a micocosm of society. in any case not good in my book.

He has had other "issues" that have largely been swept under the rug.Might not be a real good guy.

Marshall Bennett
08-20-2013, 08:25 PM
He loses pay for 5 games whether he pitches or not. Still, not a heck of a whole lot. His better days are behind him, he's not what he once was not that he's had a great career anyway (130-133), and now has a reputation of just being flat-out mean. His throwing at ARod had nothing to do with the game at hand, but his hatred of Alex instead and the fact that it was an 0 and 3 count he had little to lose. In a nutshell, he's an asshole.

TheEdge07
08-20-2013, 08:38 PM
The asshole knows hes not hitting..get rid of the DH..