PDA

View Full Version : Let's move to North Colorado

JustRalph
08-20-2013, 07:35 AM
http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/19/colorado-counties-vote-forming-new-state/

They want to form a new state. I give them a 10 % chance of doing it

lamboguy
08-20-2013, 08:33 AM
when the going gets tough, the tough get going

DJofSD
08-20-2013, 10:01 AM
http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/19/colorado-counties-vote-forming-new-state/

My security software blocked that page.

Robert Goren
08-20-2013, 10:17 AM

They want to form a new state. I give them a 10 % chance of doing itpretty %. Perhaps a deal could be cut with DC become a state at the same time. Even still the idea of another sparsely populated area become a state is pretty remote. We probably have enough states with 1 congressional district. Do you really want to add another congressman and 2 more senators? Don't we have enough of those leaches with self-inflated egos living like kings on the taxpayer's dime? If you want live in a place with few laws and lot of guns and not many people , may I suggest central Wyoming or northern Idaho.

hcap
08-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Didn't "The John Galt Line" run through Colorado?

I guess that proves ole Anny was a economic prophetess.

I also couldn't access :) the article. Do you need a secret password and handshake?

horses4courses
08-20-2013, 10:36 AM

Anyone who wants a little of that action, send funds my way.
I'll book that puppy....one gets you ten.
Checks, money orders, pesos, rupees........SEND IT

FantasticDan
08-20-2013, 10:49 AM
I also couldn't access :) the article. Do you need a secret password and handshake?Me :3: . "Reported attack page" :eek:

HuggingTheRail
08-20-2013, 11:42 AM
It may end up being 57 states after all...

Valuist
08-20-2013, 01:26 PM
It may end up being 57 states after all...

:lol: Obama will be right. Just a matter of how many years before he's right.

mostpost
08-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Me :3: . "Reported attack page" :eek:
Me 4. And now I'm getting pop up ads from something called "Just Ralph's malware Removal Service"
Coincidence? Must be.

rastajenk
08-20-2013, 04:14 PM
If California goes bankrupt, will it still be a state? Maybe it will revert to a "territory." Or perhaps a "protectorate." :p

BlueShoe
08-20-2013, 04:54 PM
Breaking away and forming a new state is not a new idea, been around for quite awhile. Here in Marxist Kommiefornia the proposed State of Jefferson movement has been around since at least 1941. Forming a new state from the mostly rural counties of Northern California and Southern Oregon, free from the control of the Bolsheviks in Sacramento and Salem, with a conservative/libertarian form of government, has great appeal to many.
www.jeffersonstate.com/ (http://www.jeffersonstate.com/)

JustRalph
08-20-2013, 05:18 PM
I get no warnings........hmmm.....

Mods, kill the link please.

Somebody report the post please........

BlueShoe
08-20-2013, 05:49 PM
I get no warnings........hmmm.....
Neither did I. Hard to believe that the Washington Times would have a nasty, but who knows? Perhaps my Norton AV has failed, or--???

DJofSD
08-20-2013, 05:53 PM
The explanation I see for why that page is blocked

Advisory provided by Google
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for p.washingtontimes.com

What is the current listing status for p.washingtontimes.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 251 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 45 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-08-20, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-08-20.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS36106 (MANAGEDNODES).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, p.washingtontimes.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Updated 2 hours ago

©2008 Google - Google Home

hcap
08-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Neither did I. Hard to believe that the Washington Times would have a nasty, but who knows? Perhaps my Norton AV has failed, or--???Close one eye, orient your tin foil beannie east west and quickly type in "Who is John Galt?" :lol:

Btw, I am using a new for me AV program for a few months that got high numbers on independent tests. G Data. Never (I think) got a false positive up until now. I have it set to update automatically virus signatures every 2 hours and to scan in the background when the machine is idle.

hcap
08-20-2013, 06:09 PM
Ok, it wasn't G data. Warning sign by Google uses the same color scheme as what G Data uses.
Thanks DJofSD

Robert Goren
09-13-2013, 11:14 AM
The state of Northern Colorado is facing massive flooding.

DJofSD
09-13-2013, 11:43 AM
The state of Northern Colorado is facing massive flooding.
Yes, and, the last I heard, 3 people had already died.