PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga R9: Path Of Dreams

PhantomOnTour
08-19-2013, 04:10 PM
MSW grad is in tough, but is a strong finisher who will get pace aplenty to run at and can get some at 8-1 ML.

Trying to beat the seemingly solid looking and strong figged #3 Lady Of Gold - works are great, keeping good company, race two back was good, but she is a reluctant type who seems content to hang with the gals rather than beat them, winless on turf.
I think the #8 Rock On Baby is every bit her equal and can lay all over her the whole trip.
Strong pace will come from the #4 Sustained, who may be the quickest of them all if she's sent. Versatile type will likely wait today though, contender either way.
Lopresti has a stretchout runner in the #7 Keening who also has pace.
The #2 likes to lay close also...this could get fast and ugly up front and I think the #3 is a casualty.

Saez needs a repeat of his last ride from the rail...slingshot move past the tiring E's...I will take as low as 6-1 for a play.

Thirty bucks:
$4 ex: 4-8 w 1
$2 ex: 7-10 w 1
$18 win: 1

PhantomOnTour
08-19-2013, 04:38 PM
Neolexia runs here and was beaten by my above choice. May not get her pace but to close into but her run will give me a gauge on Path Of Dreams.

In the 8th I am convinced Junior is sending on the bomb #5. May only need to outgun the #4 early, but that won't be easy as the latter adds blinks today. Despite that, I have a hard time imagining a Shug horse on the lead :D

Respect Clement and the #2...also using the 6-7.
ex: 2-6-7 w 5
win: 5

Some big time pedigrees on display in this one...gonna need some luck and bravery from the #5 to get there as she's been a disappointment so far.
Needed her last, fitter today.

PhantomOnTour
08-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Neolexia runs here and was beaten by my above choice. May not get her pace but to close into but her run will give me a gauge on Path Of Dreams.

In the 8th I am convinced Junior is sending on the bomb #5. May only need to outgun the #4 early, but that won't be easy as the latter adds blinks today. Despite that, I have a hard time imagining a Shug horse on the lead :D

Respect Clement and the #2...also using the 6-7.
ex: 2-6-7 w 5
win: 5

Some big time pedigrees on display in this one...gonna need some luck and bravery from the #5 to get there as she's been a disappointment so far.
Needed her last, fitter today.
Prayer not answered - wire job foiled by many.
Judy G is one to watch out of this race - looked full of run and nowhere to go down inside in the stretch, got out and ran on too late.

PhantomOnTour
08-19-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm either very right or very wrong about #3 Lady Of Gold & #8 Rock On Baby as she opens up a clear favorite at 9-5 and ROB opens at a puzzling 9-1.

iceknight
08-19-2013, 05:11 PM
I'm either very right or very wrong about #3 Lady Of Gold & #8 Rock On Baby as she opens up a clear favorite at 9-5 and ROB opens at a puzzling 9-1. #8 Rock on Baby - is up for a claim.. no others listed to be on claim, especially #3 Lady of Gold.

I am leaning toward the stalking style #2 Precarious or #7 Keening - she has the distance pedigree.... I am not sure about the "turf pedigree" .. but the few times I have tried feeding grass to horses, they have absolutely loved it, so I am sure all horses love grass and turf :lol:

Really, it is more of a horse that is stretching out gets mispriced by the public and that is the only thing I am hinging..

#4 Sustained is the one to beat based on how she ran last time, Rosario etc.. but I never bet 2-1..

PhantomOnTour
08-19-2013, 05:17 PM
#8 Rock on Baby - is up for a claim.. no others listed to be on claim, especially #3 Lady of Gold.

I am leaning toward the stalking style #2 Precarious or #7 Keening - she has the distance pedigree.... I am not sure about the "turf pedigree" .. but the few times I have tried feeding grass to horses, they have absolutely loved it, so I am sure all horses love grass and turf :lol:

Really, it is more of a horse that is stretching out gets mispriced by the public and that is the only thing I am hinging..

#4 Sustained is the one to beat based on how she ran last time, Rosario etc.. but I never bet 2-1..
ROB is also the only older runner in the field, eligible via the tag with four wins and is thru this condition.

Will add an exacta to my above R9 ticket:
8 w 3-4-10

PhantomOnTour
08-19-2013, 05:26 PM
good grief - my pace war turns into a 1-2-3-4 parade all the way around