PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer handicapping

lamboguy
08-19-2013, 01:47 PM
this place is the toughest place in the world to play unless you watch every single race and take good notes. the reason for that is the track is always a mess, it can play to speed the first 5 races and change for the rest of the night.

i never watch handicapping shows except for Nancy and Mark. they keep you posted all night on what part of the race track the horses ran the prior race, who the horses battled with and how the track is playing tonight.

there are other great handicapping shows from race tracks with great pickers, but the Mountaineer crew put their work in over and above the call of duty. they even warn bridgejumpers before the races. their picks are top quality as well and deserve to be noticed.

DeltaLover
08-19-2013, 01:52 PM
this place is the toughest place in the world to play unless you watch every single race and take good notes.

Based in the very small size of the pools I do not see enough value over there. I would rather keep notes on tracks like SPA, BEL or WOO where the pools alllow for some serious betting.