PDA

View Full Version : Arlington all stakes Pic 4

Valuist
08-17-2013, 09:51 AM
Race 7- Many will be singling Dandino, who will be around even money. He is the one to beat but at these crazy distances, weird stuff happens. I don't want to go three deep in here, so between Dark Cove and Wigmore Hall, all I have to do is see Rosario is on Dark Cove and Jamie Spencer is on WH and I will go with Dark Cove. 2 deep in opening leg.

Race 8- Going to spread a bit in here. Jack Milton is a logical use but he might be overbet. Watched Yeager's Ascot race on YouTube and liked what I saw. Also found out they added a tongue tie last time out. Visiyani looks useable at a price; watched his last race and he sat 3rd and won easier than the half length margin. He won't be far off the pace. Gonna throw in Mott/Desormeaux although the post will make it tough. Good long run to 1st turn. Using 2,7,9 and 13.

Race 9-Marketing Mix will be favored but will she be overbet? She almost won this race last year but I thought that field wasn't the strongest Beverly D. Finding it hard to split the Euro trio of Duntle, Dank and Gifted Girl. I expect Gifted Girl to be much lower than the 12-1 morning line. She will be the value of the race. Using 2,4,5 and 6

Race 10- Have to look initially at the Euros and the South African. Jockey Buick prefers Grandeur over Mull of Killough. The Apache seems to want some give in the ground. He won't get that today. I'm 5 miles from Arlington and there's not a cloud in the sky. Grandeur clearly handles a firm course and left handed turns. I gave Real Solution a look, but like The Apache, he seems to prefer a bit softer going, which he won't get. Grandeur appears to be the best of the foreign horses and the most likely way he'd get beat would be if Little Mike were to wire. Skyring pushed him pretty hard in the United Nations. He's a bit of a in and out type, form wise. But he will be in front, he's won this race over this course, distance and class level and gets Rosario up. Using 11 and 13.

2x4x4x2

illinoisbred
08-17-2013, 09:58 AM
Supposedly,Dark Cove will scratch..a slight tendon filling according to the DRF.

Valuist
08-17-2013, 10:04 AM
Supposedly,Dark Cove will scratch..a slight tendon filling according to the DRF.

Thanks. If Dark Cove scratches, then Dandino will be 3-5. In that case, the Pic 3 on 8-10 may be the better option. It also makes Wigmore Hall more interesting. He was 3rd behind Grandeur, who will probably be favored in the Million. The winner, Mukhadram, is a pretty good horse but he's a speedball. He probably went wire to wire, and that makes Wigmore Hall's race more impressive. He dwelt at the start and had to close on a loose on the lead winner.