PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Race1: Patti's Zip

PhantomOnTour
08-16-2013, 10:01 AM
Total longshot on paper, but Disanto is sneaky and this guy's intentions are clear...wire job.

He is quicker than the speed on either side of him and Cohen is gonna go for it. Rails will be way out on the Mellon today and I think he hangs around for a big slice. Moves back to NY bred MSW company (ran in open MdnClm race last out)but faces many long time losers.
Disanto almost got his bomb home a few weeks ago when Bridgmohan took a 30-1 shot all the way but the last few jumps...look for this guy to be there late at nice odds.
Using with as many as five others in exactas and ofcourse the win bet.
Gotta bet before scratches and changes (off to work).
I will know in the first few jumps if he has a shot - got to outsprint the others and never look back...if he doesn't get the lead he is surely doomed.
15-1 ML and he will likely be higher at post time.

Good luck y'all - get this bomb in the exacta

The Spaniard
08-16-2013, 12:51 PM
Another interesting longshot here is :9: RAGLIN RIVER, bred for turf top and bottom, nice debut over yielding turf (4th) with a very wide trip (3w/5w). Then, over inapropiate sloppy and fast dirt, a quick move after missing the break, tiring in the last quarter mile, and finally another middle move after being bumped at the break. Claimed twice (showed something that the buyers liked).

win/show
exactas: 1-2-3-4/9

The Spaniard
08-16-2013, 01:08 PM
:9: RANGLIN RIVER 3rd ($6.00) :bang:

lamboguy
08-16-2013, 02:51 PM
the superfecta payoffs for short priced horses at the Spa have been huge this year. in today's 4th race that had 6 horses in it, the 2 favorites ran 1-2. the third choice and the longest shot on the board (whom i thought had to run last) ran out of the sequence. the super paid $165 for $2 which i thought was great.

i have been playing and hitting those things all meet so far. its a lot better than ripping up your tickets.