PDA

View Full Version : Just when you thought the liberals couldn't get crazier

Clocker
08-15-2013, 01:16 AM
The fallout from a Missouri rodeo clown’s mockery of President Obama continued as the Missouri State Fair said it will force all clowns to undergo sensitivity training. .

PaceAdvantage
08-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Good thing this rule wasn't in effect during the Bush years...

TJDave
08-15-2013, 01:33 AM
Kind of hard to be a clown without it. :rolleyes:

newtothegame
08-15-2013, 01:34 AM
Forget sensativity training, the left is calling for the DOJ, Secret Service etc etc to get involved. And, I believe I heard that one person (from the left) even said that rodeo's are nothing more then a front for todays KKK ....:lol:

JustRalph
08-15-2013, 01:38 AM
Krusty.........? No way he goes..............

Clocker
08-15-2013, 01:46 AM
I have this vision of a sensitivity trainer walking into a class room full of clowns in costume.;)

TJDave
08-15-2013, 01:49 AM
I have this vision of a sensitivity trainer walking into a class room full of clowns in costume.;)

Two cannibals were eating a clown.

One turned to the other and said, "does this taste funny to you?"

Robert Goren
08-15-2013, 06:15 AM
Source?

JustRalph
08-15-2013, 07:09 AM
Source?

Several available via Google

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/13/rodeo-clowns-asked-take-sensitivity-training/

Mike at A+
08-15-2013, 08:47 AM
Are libs upset because the 0bama mask was black? What color SHOULD it have been? Green? Blue?

Tom
08-15-2013, 09:37 AM
Here's the deal.
The clown was working for a state sponsored event, not his own party.
His political commentary had no place there.
He was wrong to wear an Obama mask.
He was wrong to make the comments he did afterwards.
An FBI investigation was warranted.
You DO NOT threaten the president of the United States.

Now, the reaction from the so-called authorities after all this borders on insane!
Banning him for life from the fair was over-reacting. They guy did something dumb. It's not like he refused to send help to an embassy under siege, or sold illegal guns to drug lords. He shot off his mouth and behaved inappropriately.

Stupidity is obviously bi-partisan.

burnsy
08-18-2013, 10:03 AM
Here's the deal.

Stupidity is obviously bi-partisan.

May be the smartest thing i've ever read on this political "chatter". Both sides are out to lunch if you can even think "half for yourself". "It may rain today, don't go out without your helmet on." "We have to stop and frisk you.....its safer that way.......you may be a terrorist."........."Rights, Oh , thats something those "dreamers" that wrote our rule of law thought of 200 years ago"......."Its way more dangerous today."......Yeah ok....:lol: . "If you give up everything....you can be safe.".....:bang: "Oh, and all those bullies"........"We can't teach evolution the earth is only 3000 years old." "People can get married as many times as they want...F*ck whoever they want to.....Oh, but if your gay....God hates you".........."Drugs are bad, off to jail with you.......take 3 of these , 2 of those, we will set you up with more tommorrow"..........:cool: I can go on forever....the two party system.....the world of oz....and "if i only had a brain"...

Ocala Mike
08-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Clowns to take sensitivity training?

Next thing will be mimes learning another language!

thaskalos
08-18-2013, 01:01 PM

:D Excellent!

Tom
08-18-2013, 01:08 PM
QU4N0Y8Tnjg

Clocker
08-18-2013, 01:10 PM

Or professional wrestlers taking anger management classes.

horses4courses
08-18-2013, 02:32 PM
and there was I thinking the biggest clown in Missouri was Todd Akin.......

ronsmac
08-18-2013, 06:25 PM
All the liberals hated Bush and thought he was the worst President ever, all the ultra conservatives hate Obama and think he's the worst President ever. Most in the middle dislike both and think they're both pretty bad.