PDA

View Full Version : Benghazi....missiles were the target?

JustRalph
08-13-2013, 02:41 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2390642/400-surface-air-missiles-STOLEN-Libya-Benghazi-attack-says-whistle-blowers-attorney.html

Nice job! Handing out Surface to Air Missiles.........

"A former U.S. Attorney who represents whistle-blowers with knowledge of what happened when armed militants attacked the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya last year says 400 surface-to-air missiles were 'taken from Libya' during the attack, and that the U.S. intelligence community is terrified they might be used to shoot down airliners."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2390642/400-surface-air-missiles-STOLEN-Libya-Benghazi-attack-says-whistle-blowers-attorney.html#ixzz2bpSNVAhh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

LottaKash
08-13-2013, 03:46 AM
A very serious matter indeed....

excerpt:
'That's what this was all about,' he insisted. 'That's why they're so worried. That's why they have lied repeatedly about what happened in Benghazi, because they are now responsible for all of the stepchildren of violence that happens as a result of this. This is a very serious matter

TJDave
08-13-2013, 04:30 AM
Where have I heard that name before?

Sounds familiar.

Hmmmmm.... :rolleyes:

fast4522
08-13-2013, 06:46 AM
When I first learned about those 400 SAM's I immediately thought they would be used against planes that did not have counter ordnance measures that do not bank as agile while under attack like commercial passenger jets. The fact that they did not show up being used or recaptured leaves the very bad feeling of what could rock our country's moral and news next. This is like "Fast and the Furious" ten fold, consequences the result of the this country moving against a dictator per the orders of the United Nations because of Libyan oil needed for Europe and England.

Greyfox
08-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Are you kidding me?

Even the Obama administration could not be that stupid.
Having 400 surface to air missiles in an undefended complex is pure idiocy, unless of course one wanted the terrorists to get them.
I'd need more verification before swallowing that news report.
If true, the national IQ has reached a new nadir.
Not buying....yet.

dartman51
08-13-2013, 11:13 AM
Are you kidding me?

Even the Obama administration could not be that stupid.
Having 400 surface to air missiles in an undefended complex is pure idiocy, unless of course one wanted the terrorists to get them.
I'd need more verification before swallowing that news report.
If true, the national IQ has reached a new nadir.
Not buying....yet.

Our government's stupidity knows no bounds, right or left, it doesn't matter. Think FAST AND FURIOUS on STEROIDS.

Tom
08-13-2013, 11:54 AM
SAMa were the tipping point for Russia losing in Afghanistan.
Could be our undoing as well, it looks like.
This is serious stuff.

Not some stupid video, as we were told over and over.

so.cal.fan
08-13-2013, 01:12 PM
Why is it that we seem to always be getting the most accurate news reports from a UK paper...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news?

FantasticDan
08-13-2013, 01:29 PM
As usual, "accurate" is probably not the operative word concerning this latest bit of poo flung by Joe DiGenova.. :rolleyes:

mostpost
08-13-2013, 06:59 PM
I googled this and found not one legitimate news source that carried this story.
I know that some of you think that is because of a vast conspiracy to protect the Obama administration. I think it is because the story is a lot of hogwash.

Why would 400 SAMs be at a diplomatic mission which was only occupied part time. If they were intended for the new Libyan government, they would have been flown in to a military airbase and the transfer would have taken place there. It makes no sense to store them anywhere especially at a lightly defended diplomatic compound.

I'm not sure but I would think it would take at least ten pallets to store 400 SAMs. They would probably weigh three or four tons. Again, there is no way anything like that would be kept at the Benghazi diplomatic compound or at the CIA mission.

This is a story totally without legs and yet it will crawl around this forum for weeks.

Mike at A+
08-13-2013, 07:02 PM
It might be "hogwash" but so was the YouTube video excuse. Maybe these sources are trying to get away with the same crap 0bama is pulling.

mostpost
08-13-2013, 07:43 PM
It might be "hogwash" but so was the YouTube video excuse. Maybe these sources are trying to get away with the same crap 0bama is pulling.
WTF is the YouTube video excuse?

JustRalph
08-13-2013, 07:43 PM
I googled this and found not one legitimate news source that carried this story.
I know that some of you think that is because of a vast conspiracy to protect the Obama administration. I think it is because the story is a lot of hogwash.

Why would 400 SAMs be at a diplomatic mission which was only occupied part time. If they were intended for the new Libyan government, they would have been flown in to a military airbase and the transfer would have taken place there. It makes no sense to store them anywhere especially at a lightly defended diplomatic compound.

I'm not sure but I would think it would take at least ten pallets to store 400 SAMs. They would probably weigh three or four tons. Again, there is no way anything like that would be kept at the Benghazi diplomatic compound or at the CIA mission.

This is a story totally without legs and yet it will crawl around this forum for weeks.

Thus my question mark in the thread title. If it is eventually verified, who gets fired?

Mike at A+
08-13-2013, 07:52 PM
WTF is the YouTube video excuse?
Rice on the Sunday talk shows. We are talking about Benghazi, right?

Mike at A+
08-13-2013, 08:13 PM
Did we forget Ms. Rice already???????

Tom
08-13-2013, 08:28 PM
If the media is not covering it, it must be true.
The FOO press would cover it up.

fast4522
08-15-2013, 06:36 AM
Are we the people really that stupid should be the question.

JFK assassination : cover up.
Watergate: cover up.
TWA 800: cover up.
Fast and furious: cover up
IRS scandal: cover up
Benghazi: cover up.

Control of news and media, the ultimate cover up.
What is next, new laws about the use of blogs on the internet: SOON!
This is our playbook now, we are conditioned to be spoon fed crap and continue on.

Robert Goren
08-15-2013, 07:10 AM
Are we the people really that stupid should be the question.

JFK assassination : cover up.
Watergate: cover up.
TWA 800: cover up.
Fast and furious: cover up
IRS scandal: cover up
Benghazi: cover up.

Control of news and media, the ultimate cover up.
What is next, new laws about the use of blogs on the internet: SOON!
This is our playbook now, we are conditioned to be spoon fed crap and continue on.You missed a couple.
MLK assassination: cover up
Atlanta Olympics Bombing: cover up

Tom
08-15-2013, 09:30 AM
Speaking of F&F - three MORE guns from recent crime scenes linked back to the Obama Administration.

Mexico should petition the UN to have Obama arrested for war crimes - illegal gun running.

Clocker
08-15-2013, 02:14 PM

You have obviously missed what the story is. The story, which is being covered widely, is that whistle blowers have reported that 400 missiles were taken. And the story is that there is growing evidence of a CIA cover-up of whatever happened in Benghazi.

CNN (don't know if you consider that a legitimate news source) reports a growing cover-up. According to CNN, CIA agents who were in Benghazi, or who had knowledge of the operation, are being polygraphed monthly to prevent leaks.

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency's Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.
Full article. (http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/01/exclusive-dozens-of-cia-operatives-on-the-ground-during-benghazi-attack/)

The arms were not stored at the consulate. They were stored at the "CIA Annex", which is part of the consulate compound but is some distance away. They were not intended for Libya, they were intended for rebels in Syria.

fast4522
08-15-2013, 06:42 PM
Thus my question mark in the thread title. If it is eventually verified, who gets fired?

More like who is put on trial for treason.

Clocker
08-15-2013, 06:51 PM

I have full faith that if there is evidence that the CIA was smuggling SAMs through Benghazi, Obama will order the Director of the CIA to conduct a full scale investigation into the charges and deal harshly with the wrong-doers.

Unless they plead the 5th Amendment. :rolleyes:

LottaKash
08-15-2013, 08:03 PM
Unless they plead the 5th Amendment. :rolleyes:

As in the director of the IRS and the underlings....

Since when does an employee have the right to plead the 5th for Company wrongdoing ?....

Criminals sure, but employees how ?

Any job I've worked, and there have been a few, if you F'd-UP, you were gone !

newtothegame
08-15-2013, 09:28 PM
As in the director of the IRS and the underlings....

Since when does an employee have the right to plead the 5th for Company wrongdoing ?....

Criminals sure, but employees how ?

Any job I've worked, and there have been a few, if you F'd-UP, you were gone !

Nahh, its more like if you screw up and get caught, you take the 5th, get re-assigned, or get another higher cabinet position lol :lol:

fast4522
08-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Maybe, but 400 SAM's are way too much firepower to hide.

That being said if any of them surface by taking out a commercial jet liner, it spells the end of any chance of Democratic/Bilderburg control. This puppet and the next will have a hard row to sow. I personally lack the understanding of why SAM's would leave United States Soil unless under control of these United Stated Armed forces with boots on the ground. In my mind the only way an American made surface to air missile is to be used is when fired by an American.
This is just bullshit, the malfeasance is way off the charts if true.

Tom
08-15-2013, 11:29 PM

Of course it will be the only one person in jail today as a result of the Benghazi murders - the guy who made that video that Obama and Hillary tried to sell us as the reason for the "demonstration."

New campaign poster - show this guy still in a jail cell and that Hillary photo of what does it matter over top for it.

This is going to be the dirtiest campaign in history.......bring it on!~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
08-16-2013, 12:52 AM
It's going to be the same old campaign.

Republicans will be portrayed as racist elitists who steal from the poor.

And the Democrats will once again promise to give away the farm to anyone who qualifies for something...plus they'll bus all the illegals they can to the voting booths to pad their score...same old song and dance.

Clocker
08-16-2013, 02:14 AM
plus they'll bus all the illegals they can to the voting booths

The term "illegals" is insensitive and offensive. Those you refer to are "undocumented Democrats". :rolleyes:

Tom
08-16-2013, 10:13 AM
It's going to be the same old campaign.

Republicans will be portrayed as racist elitists who steal from the poor.

And the Democrats will once again promise to give away the farm to anyone who qualifies for something...plus they'll bus all the illegals they can to the voting booths to pad their score...same old song and dance.

I should say it has the potential for being the dirtiest.
If we do not take advantage of all that low hanging fruit and bury this bitch in the truth then we deserve her. Hopefully, more than the republican wimps will be buying ads.