PDA

View Full Version : cj and TimeformUS at the Toga Party!

PaceAdvantage
08-12-2013, 07:39 PM
cj will be at the tent Friday and Saturday, and was thinking of putting on a little seminar for people interested in the new TimeformUS.com past performances on either Friday August 16 or Saturday August 17 or possibly both days if there is enough interest.

I will be having lunch brought in for any PaceAdvantage.com members to enjoy at around 1pm on Saturday, as has been the usual fare the past many years.

So if you're interested in learning more about TimeformUS and hanging with the man behind the numbers (as well as all the other cool and interesting PA members in attendance), please let us know what day would be best for you, and if there is enough interest on one day or both...please respond to the public poll and/or leave a reply...

Thanks!

cj
08-12-2013, 09:50 PM
I will be happy to do both days, but I'll definitely do one on Saturday since PA will be there. I'll set an exact time in a few days, but 12:15 seems like enough time to handicap some races and demonstrate the product before the card begins. On Friday, I'll stick to the latter half of the card. Saturday I'll cover more.

I'll also be available in the tent throughout the day for anyone that can't attend earlier or wants a closer look, or just to talk handicapping, figure making, or whatever.

WINMANWIN
08-13-2013, 07:11 AM
I am looking forward to Saturday. Ill be there Saturday and Sunday. Pace and CJ long time
guys.

Charli125
08-13-2013, 10:49 AM
I really wish I could be there, but with a 7 month old, and a pretty busy contest schedule, there's no spa in my immediate future. One of these years I'll get there at the same time as you guys are though.

Spudnik
08-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Can you guys hand out till Wednesday when I arrive?

cj
08-13-2013, 05:23 PM
Can you guys hand out till Wednesday when I arrive?

I wish, but I have to leave Sunday.

Zaf
08-13-2013, 09:24 PM
Be there both Friday and Saturday :jump: and Brett most of my hooligans will be too :lol:

Z

SilverSow
08-15-2013, 12:22 PM
Me too, Zaf... looking forward to seeing you guys!

Dave

P.S. Trotters Friday night? :)

cj
08-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Thanks to all the guys that came out today to listen to me, even PA!