PDA

View Full Version : Synergism 6 Special Offer

rlopez781
08-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Bob Purdy has a special offer on the monthly downloading charge on Synergism 6.Instead of the regular $139/mo,it's only $85.71/month and that price will not change for as long as you continue every month.This special is only good for the next two months.I think this is the best deal in racing right now.Can't beat it...

Ray

Dick Schmidt
08-12-2013, 06:07 AM
Good program and Bob provides excellent support. The $87 buys every track in North America and Synergism does outstanding TPR numbers. I use it when I go to the racetrack once in a while. Last time I used it I took my wife and friends to Santa Anita for the day. Bet $100 per race and come home winner $524.

www.synergism-sdp.com

Dick

JimG
08-12-2013, 10:22 AM
I have always been curious why there wasn't more talk on this board about this software. Back in the day when I was trying every software out there, I tried it and found it to be a darn good pace program. As I recall, Mr. Purdy had a board to discuss the software (I think Dick Schmidt was admin) but it has not been in use in years.

Jim

rlopez781
08-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Back then I was only playing on weekends,and $139/mo was a not for me but now i'm retired I think this is a very good offer.Syn 6 is still one of the very best around and Bob Purdy is a real gentleman.