PDA

View Full Version : Parx 8/11

coachv30
08-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Race 1

:6: Drop down Route to Sprinter with best speed ratings, last race final fraction and lifetime Beyers. Good horse to single in the Pick 3.

:7: The other drop down route to sprinter in this race tied with the :4: for the best last race final fraction (adjusted to variant).

:4: Second best Final last out fraction behind the :6: as well as the best variant-adjusted final fraction

:9: Strong finish last out; may prosper from this outing

coachv30
08-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Race 3

:3: Drop down pace setter with best last out variant-adjusted final fraction.

:2: Best last out speed figure as well as lifetime beyers.

:6: Tied with :4: for best SR/Beyer ratio, second in variant-adjusted final
fraction. May be getting the class drop it needs.

:4: Strong wide move on the turn last out, best last out final fraction as well as
SR/Beyer ratio. Step up from MCL running against a lot of class droppers
keeps me from putting this horse on top. May surprise at a nice price
though.

coachv30
08-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Race 4 Bad race.... :rolleyes:

:4: Best last out speed rating as well as lifetime ability rating. Dropping in class
and should be vying for the lead with the :2:.

:2: Even money morning line favorite in a 7 horse dog race. Leads the field in last out SR/Beyer ratio as well as last out final fraction. Will be jetting out to the lead. Looking to beat this horse with the :4: .

:5: Turning back from route to sprint with best last out variant-adjusted final fraction.

:6: Best last out final fraction

coachv30
08-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Jumping to....................Race 7

:3: Best true ability in this race coming off the drop in class and turning back from route to sprint.

:6: Best last out speed rating as well as SR/Beyer ratio. Shows best lifetime Beyers as well.

:2: The other route to sprinter, coming off best variant-adjusted final fraction.

:4: Best last out final fraction as well as a nice move on the far turn last out.

coachv30
08-10-2013, 08:43 PM
Race 8

:3: Best Speed rating, SR/Beyer ratio, Last out final fraction as well as lifetime Beyers. This horse is dropping in class as well as coming off of the best variant-adjusted final fraction from last out.

:2: Drop down pace setter. Should go off at a good price but does not possess the accolades of the :3: . May surprise however!!

:5: Best true ability in the race as well as best lifetime beyers.

:7: Finishes behind the :3: and the :5: in most of my categories.

coachv30
08-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Race 9

:3: Drop down pace setter in a 5f MCL at a 12-1 moring line, enough said!!

:7: Looks much the best in this field. However, I am looking for a price in the finale especially with Maiden claimers.

:11: Listed as a n "also eligible", if this horse is entered he may have his say in the money. Only horse in the race dropping from a route to a sprint while only being 1 1/2 lengths out at the 6F call.

:10: 20-1 ML, I'm going on a hunch with this horse who shows well in a few of my categories including true lifetime ability.

coachv30
08-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Best bets of the day

Race 1: :6:

Race 8: :3:

Longshot of the day

Race 9: :3:

Good Luck All!!

coachv30
08-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Monmouth Race 1

:7: :3: :5: :4: