PDA

View Full Version : Betamerica

iceknight
08-10-2013, 12:58 AM
Has anyone used this ADW?
I am must curious if they are any better or comparable to the big 2 (twin, xpress)[HULU]

turninforhome10
08-10-2013, 06:34 AM
I got a free year of service on my software by signing up and using as a backup when TS goes down. It is useful and bonuses while small are there after each race. No free pp's They have Dog Racing if that is fun for ya. They also have a tournament platform for users. No complaints.

Robert Goren
08-10-2013, 11:06 AM
I can't figure out why you want to a customer of it. If you are small bettor, Twinspires and Xpressbet are much better. If you are large bettor, there are plenty of rebate ADWs who offer much better deals. JMO

alydar
08-13-2013, 11:57 AM
How about better rebates than twinspires ir expressbet?

FrontRow87
08-22-2013, 11:37 AM
Hello,

I use BetAmerica and have to say they are the easiest to deposit with (I use Greendot, which if you deposit over $100.00 they refund the $4.95 fee). Withdrawal's couldn't be easier or faster via ACH.

They have many a Newsletter Promotion, Faceboook promotions and so forth.

Also, check out their promotions page for new signup offers (50% up to 200.00 as of now).

I see their banner is now on this forum :)-- you can always tell them I sent you.. Nemco87

Their referral bonus and "specifications" are much easier to follow than the big guys!

They are U.S. based and have the easiest wagering page of them all.

Melissa :jump:

iceknight
08-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Hello folks thanks for the notes, but I did sign up earlier this month and did contact a nice person on this site for a referral. I was also writing a long detailed review when I hit backspace by mistake to delete something and the whole page went to the previous page and all my text was gone. :mad:.

Anyhow Betamerica's opening sign on bonus of 50% of all you wager in the first 30 days with a max bonus limit of $ 200 was achieved on a starting deposit of 50, churn and some luck with a dime super at Ind downs. So now playing on house money.

Also, this is my personal thought. But if you want to refer people and earn bonuses, it is perfectly alright to contact them somehow and offer a share of your bonus to incentivize the new user. Just a thought, but it might work, but do it offline and do it how you would do with friends, not in an organized manner as there may be too many rules at local/state/federal levels.

Couple of specific notes about Betamerica.

1) nice starting bonus. daily 1% rebate on most tracks.

2) No NYRA tracks yet. .slight pain.
Also if you are in Pennsylvania you can't play prx pen pid. But this is more because PA govt/state/state horse wagering group monopoly is a pain in the neck than Betamerica's fault.

3) Also, their video is a few minutes late.. so 0 mtp on the video is not 0 mtp at track. so definitely posts your bets 3-4 mtp and dont get shut out like I did some times. I compared this with running xpressbet video on same race. the big boys do corner faster more real time streams.

Al Gobbi
09-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Does BetAmerica have a "store" in which you can purchase PP's/other handicapping stuff from like TVG and Xpressbet have using funds from an wagering account?

BetPTC
09-27-2013, 11:35 AM
There is no comparison between the rewards schedule on BetAmerica, which doesn't pay ANYTHING on most of the decent tracks, versus BetPTC.com.

We have a better content schedule and better rates.

ElKabong
10-01-2013, 11:49 PM
There is no comparison between the rewards schedule on BetAmerica, which doesn't pay ANYTHING on most of the decent tracks, versus BetPTC.com.

We have a better content schedule and better rates.

Does BetPC allow Texans to bet racing??

precocity
10-02-2013, 01:51 AM
nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!!!

therussmeister
10-02-2013, 08:48 PM
It is Texans that don't allow Texans to bet.

horses4courses
02-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Anyone using BetAmerica these days?

I'm thinking of signing up for the "double your deposit" deal for $300.
They hadn't taken Calif. players until recently, so I hadn't considered them.

I notice criticism of their site (delayed video, etc.) in years past.
Has this been improved? Any other drawbacks?

Appreciate any feedback.

iceknight
02-09-2014, 07:09 PM
Anyone using BetAmerica these days?

I'm thinking of signing up for the "double your deposit" deal for $300.
They hadn't taken Calif. players until recently, so I hadn't considered them.

I notice criticism of their site (delayed video, etc.) in years past.
Has this been improved? Any other drawbacks?

Appreciate any feedback. They have occasional promos where they give you small amount for filling surveys. They also have some targeted days with rebates. Monday trifectas, Wed some tracks etc.

Their video still seems to lag by a few seconds. So if you plan on cancelling on quarter horse races based on how horses act the gate, then it is a riskier to go with. I use betamerica for wagering but have my twinspires open for up to second video though (or xpressbet)

bbopjz
02-09-2014, 08:00 PM
My understanding is that if you initially fund new account for $300.00 you have potential to earn a $300.00 bonus credited to your account at a rate of 10% of $300.00 per bet regardless of amount of bet. So after 10 bets you should have $300.00 in your pending account. Am i right about this?? If i am what restrictions are there in removing this earned $300.00 bonus from my account??

iceknight
02-09-2014, 09:50 PM
My understanding is that if you initially fund new account for $300.00 you have potential to earn a $300.00 bonus credited to your account at a rate of 10% of $300.00 per bet regardless of amount of bet. So after 10 bets you should have $300.00 in your pending account. Am i right about this?? If i am what restrictions are there in removing this earned $300.00 bonus from my account??WOW! I just saw this. They have certainly changed the rules on deposit match since last year!
Not sure where you get this theory but from their fine print i see
Immediately after processing your initial deposit, you will see a value of 100% of your initial deposit appear in your Pending Bonus balance.
Your pending bonus will be released into your Cash Balance at a rate of 10% for every racing bet placed, or every contest entered on FanEx Sports or Games.
If the full pending balance is not released within 365 days of the initial award then the pending bonus is forfeited and the pending balance will return to zero.

"a rate of 10% for every racing bet placed"

So this is a sneaky bonus. If you bet $20 in one race/day, you will get $2 released. After having wagered $300 you will only have $ 30 released. Essentially they want you to wager $3000 within 365 days. So this is NOT a 100% match bonus. This is a total marketing scam. 100% deposit bonus my a$$. This is actually a 10% bonus and assumes that you will have to win at a very healthy clip or continue depositing money throughout the year.

I don't know how the fanex contests work, but I think they are usually around $25 a contest if I vague remember..

Correct me if I wrong, but I definitely think I can read and understand fine print quite well.

horses4courses
02-09-2014, 10:13 PM
WOW! I just saw this. They have certainly changed the rules on deposit match since last year!
Not sure where you get this theory but from their fine print i see
Immediately after processing your initial deposit, you will see a value of 100% of your initial deposit appear in your Pending Bonus balance.
Your pending bonus will be released into your Cash Balance at a rate of 10% for every racing bet placed, or every contest entered on FanEx Sports or Games.
If the full pending balance is not released within 365 days of the initial award then the pending bonus is forfeited and the pending balance will return to zero.

"a rate of 10% for every racing bet placed"

So this is a sneaky bonus. If you bet $20 in one race/day, you will get $2 released. After having wagered $300 you will only have $ 30 released. Essentially they want you to wager $3000 within 365 days. So this is NOT a 100% match bonus. This is a total marketing scam. 100% deposit bonus my a$$. This is actually a 10% bonus and assumes that you will have to win at a very healthy clip or continue depositing money throughout the year.

I don't know how the fanex contests work, but I think they are usually around $25 a contest if I vague remember..

Correct me if I wrong, but I definitely think I can read and understand fine print quite well.

I would have to say that your math is correct.
A new deposit of $300 will have to be churned into $3K in handle within the calendar year in order to get the full $300 bonus match.
It's basically a ripoff, and false advertising.

I balked, also, when I saw that credit cards are the main method of depositing. Major ADWs will link to your bank a/c, which I prefer.

Their use of some forms of sports wagering seems shady to me.
Maybe it's fantasy sports, or a contest, I don't know.
I didn't read about it, because it's of no interest to me.
I can drive 10 minutes and bet sports legally - if I wanted to.

BetAmerica is on hold for me right now, and I very much doubt that I will be betting with them in the future. :ThmbDown: