Monmouth - 1,6,7,9,10,11,12
Gulfstream - 7,8,9
Woodbine - 2,3,6,9,10
Calder - 4,5
Arlington - 10
Del Mar - 3,4,5,7,8,9
Saratoga - 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11
Parx - 5,8

It is a very full list and will require some work to sort out.

We also have 2 Key Horses running:

Silsita - SAR ( 9) GP 02/02/13 # 1
Za Approval - SAR (10) GP 12/08/12 # 5

We'll begin with Silsita. Running for Pletcher with Johnny V. in the irons, this daughter of Macho Uno has rebounded from a dreadful Kentucky Oaks with a 2nd at Belmont in the Astronomia Stakes which was an off the turf affair. It was a short field of 4 and an oddly run race. It was also perfect as a comeback race which set her up for a win at Saratoga on 7/20 in the My Princess Jess Stakes.

She was a Slew Key Horse that day as well and rewarded her backers with a $14.60 dividend for each $2 invested. You don't get that on Wall Street.

Todd Pletcher once again places her with some care in the 100K Auntie Mame Stakes on the turf. While it is not considered a restricted stake, the condition of not having won a graded sweepstakes over a mile on the turf is one that she barely makes: her win in the Bourbonette Oaks at Turfway Park was a Gr. III at a mile on the fake stuff. Keep an eye on the weather...and the odds. She has a shot here.

One has to admire Jeremiah Englehart's sportsman's spirit in placing the very hot King Kreesa in a race where Wise Dan looks to defend his Fourstardave title with his 11th win in his last 12 races. Ummmm....yeah. I certainly hope math was not the King's strong suit in high school. The son of my beloved King Cugat will most likely be the pace with Irad ortiz, Jr. looking to lull Wise Dan and J.R. to sleep.

Good luck. A 12 lb. sledge to the back of the head might do it. Absent of that...

And what of our Key Horse Za Approval? A very nice runner for Clement with Lezcano aboard will run behind those two entrants. I would rather watch this one and not bet against those two, or maybe play him in a trifecta...if I was willing to take less than it costs to buy a few hotdogs and cokes at the Spa. Just sit back and enjoy.

It is a full listing and weather permitting, we should have a few good ones tomorrow. Grab the file from the website and decide for yourself.

Enjoy the Saturday cards...good luck and good 'capping!