PDA

View Full Version : Embassy's shut down all over the middle east

Tom
08-09-2013, 10:00 AM
Turns out the "chatter" was a conference call of about 20 Al Qeda planning more terror acts.

Hmmmm, wonder what phone plan can handle 20 people?

Stillriledup
08-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Here's a question for you all.

isnt there ALWAYS a "high level" of alerts for this type of stuff? In other words, what makes this time frame different from any other time frame? Are there actually certain days that are safer than others? To me, it seems like its just sensationalism to try and convince the American Sheeple that its ok to be spied on and we're just doing it in the name of safety.

No need for all these shut downs and red alerts, its always dangerous, no one day is any safer than the next.

Mike at A+
08-09-2013, 05:16 PM
He shut down the embassies so he could go to Martha's Vineyard with a clear mind. Wouldn't want to interrupt his R&R with something as annoying as some Americans getting offed by his Muslim brothers abroad. He's already played the YouTube video "card".

FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!

wiffleball whizz
08-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Turns out the "chatter" was a conference call of about 20 Al Qeda planning more terror acts.

Hmmmm, wonder what phone plan can handle 20 people?

Classic......

And before I clicked on this thread I was scrambling to see what channel the news was on direct tv

FantasticDan
08-09-2013, 06:09 PM
He shut down the embassies so he could go to Martha's Vineyard with a clear mind. Wouldn't want to interrupt his R&R with something as annoying as some Americans getting offed by his Muslim brothers abroad. He's already played the YouTube video "card". FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!I think Mike at A+ has more "Muslim brothers" than Obama does :eek: :ThmbUp:

Btw, at this point in the Bush presidency, GW had spent 367 days on vacation. Obama's tally? 92. :( :blush:

Mike at A+
08-09-2013, 06:29 PM
I think Mike at A+ has more "Muslim brothers" than Obama does :eek: :ThmbUp:

Btw, at this point in the Bush presidency, GW had spent 367 days on vacation. Obama's tally? 92. :( :blush:
Well as you libs like to say, a president can work from anywhere. The difference is that Bush spent the time at his ranch with a negligible cost to taxpayers while 0bama goes top shelf all the way. Oh, and I don't recall Bush taking his 50 closest friends on Air Force One all around the world on vacations.

Tom
08-09-2013, 07:07 PM
And how often did Mrs. Bush take the jet 4 hours ahead of the hubby because the bitch couldn't wait to start vacation?

Add in all the campaign stops for Obama and you have a hell of a bill being saddled on the taxpayers in bad economic times.

No, clearly, the first family is classless.

fast4522
08-09-2013, 07:59 PM
"Embassy's shut down all over the middle east"

Better safe than sorry, bitter lessons learned.
Myself I will pass on slicing and dicing the first family, I wish these ladies well.
I am not to keen on drones, I figure it is righteous to have a team "in" to paint the target even if it puts holes into the earth the size of Fenway Park. But drones will bite us in the butt in the long run. Sure do not feel that great about them over the USA loaded and ready to fire on incoming, makes me feel like someone has shoulder fire rockets that the Federal Government is worried about.
Say what you want about both Presidents Bush's, I liked them and voted for both. I figure this administration is more like a bad flu that you almost die from, but because you did not it will pass.

JustRalph
08-09-2013, 08:15 PM
if you are vacationing in the Hamptons, the last thing you want to happen is to have another embassy attacked while you are on vacation

so close em!!!

Shemp Howard
08-09-2013, 08:31 PM
What's a vacation (e-mailing from my 3rd part-time job lunch break)?

Tom
08-09-2013, 08:44 PM
LUNCH BREAK????

You slackard! :D