PDA

View Full Version : NYSS Action This Weekend

badcompany
08-08-2013, 05:33 PM
The big boys, Tetrick, Gingras and Morrill are making the Sire Stakes rounds, this weekend: Fri & Sun @ Tioga and Sat @ Saratoga. It usually makes for some good betting, as opposed to the cans that usually run at these tracks.

cmp92
08-09-2013, 08:55 AM
The big boys, Tetrick, Gingras and Morrill are making the Sire Stakes rounds, this weekend: Fri & Sun @ Tioga and Sat @ Saratoga. It usually makes for some good betting, as opposed to the cans that usually run at these tracks.
The Big M is closed now, so I would think they will start making regular appearances on the NYSS circuit. At least Tetrick and Gingras, since Morrill already does drive consistently in the NYSS.

cmp92
08-10-2013, 01:41 AM
He's Watching sets a world record in 1:50.0. Awesome horse, I saw both of his previous starts at Saratoga and Buffalo. According to Morrill's post race comments, it seems that he's just entered in the NYSS. I'm sure the connections have big hopes for him as a 3 yr old.

badcompany
08-10-2013, 06:01 AM
He's Watching sets a world record in 1:50.0. Awesome horse, I saw both of his previous starts at Saratoga and Buffalo. According to Morrill's post race comments, it seems that he's just entered in the NYSS. I'm sure the connections have big hopes for him as a 3 yr old.

Yeah, he has some breaking issues, but Morrill was able to keep him flat this time and the results speak for themselves. Very talented animal. Unfortunately, I bet against him. It's tough to take such low odds on a horse who broke his last two starts at odds on, one of them at 1/9. Oh well, on to Saratoga!

cmp92
08-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Yeah, he has some breaking issues, but Morrill was able to keep him flat this time and the results speak for themselves. Very talented animal. Unfortunately, I bet against him. It's tough to take such low odds on a horse who broke his last two starts at odds on, one of them at 1/9. Oh well, on to Saratoga!
I'd love to being playing tonight, however I have to work. I've typically done well with the NYSS. I will be making the trip to Saratoga next weekend. I'll be doing the thoroughbreds in the afternoon, then stopping by the harness track later. They have 3yr old colt and gelding pacers for the NYSS and the Joe Gerrity FFA.