PDA

View Full Version : Obama cancels meeting with Russia

horses4courses
08-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Due to deteriorating relations with Russia, Obama has cancelled a trip to Moscow next month ahead of the G-20 summit. Between the Snowden affair, Syria, and laws being passed in Russia to make homosexuality illegal, Putin and his comrades have done much to sever ties between the nations.

Do you think that Obama made the right call here?

Tom
08-07-2013, 09:39 PM
What would be accomplished by a meeting?
Putin would eat Obama's lunch.
There is no respect for Obama there. Obama saw an opening to avoid looking like a fool and he took it.

A LEADER would meet and CHALLENGE Putin.
A wimp would skip out and talk tough at home.
If Obama had a set, he would meet Putin and NOT bow! :lol:

My personal hope from the G8 meeting is a group photo with Putin putting up "rabbit ears" behind Obama.

LottaKash
08-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Due to deteriorating relations with Russia, Obama has cancelled a trip to Moscow next month ahead of the G-20 summit. Between the Snowden affair, Syria, and laws being passed in Russia to make homosexuality illegal, Putin and his comrades have done much to sever ties between the nations.

Do you think that Obama made the right call here?

Then why doesn't BO boycott all of the muslim countries of the world, as well...After all they are all Homophobes/Big time, and it is the law of their lands...

Frigging guy is still campaigning, even worldwide it seems......yeesh..

Tom
08-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Then why doesn't BO boycott all of the muslim countries of the world, as well...After all they are all Homophobes/Big time, and it is the law of their lands...

Frigging guy is still campaigning, even worldwide it seems......yeesh..

Yes, and slavery is not uncommon there.
Better to whine about it at home, after decades of it being gone that address it where it still exists. Nice point, there, Lotta. Says a lot about our Embarrassment N Chief. Dirt bag.

ArlJim78
08-07-2013, 10:18 PM
he made the right call, it saves himself and the country from further embarrassment, for a brief time anyway. he's in way over his head with the likes of Putin.
he can better use the time to study up on the geography of the gulf region, or maybe another Leno appearance.

"The odds of dying in a terrorist attack are a lot lower than they are of dying in a car accident, unfortunately"
genius.

mostpost
08-07-2013, 10:31 PM
What would be accomplished by a meeting?
Putin would eat Obama's lunch.
There is no respect for Obama there. Obama saw an opening to avoid looking like a fool and he took it.

A LEADER would meet and CHALLENGE Putin.
A wimp would skip out and talk tough at home.
If Obama had a set, he would meet Putin and NOT bow! :lol:

My personal hope from the G8 meeting is a group photo with Putin putting up "rabbit ears" behind Obama.
Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear......
http://i.imgur.com/0RQUphX.jpg

Tom
08-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear......

Nice! :D

Not sure what the bear does in the woods, but I think I know what Putin does in the river! :lol:

Maybe they should try to get together on some level, though.......

JustRalph
08-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Putin is laughing while snowden s handing over everything the Russians didn't already know.

Putin just got a week back on his schedule........he's loving it

mostpost
08-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Nice! :D

Not sure what the bear does in the woods, but I think I know what Putin does in the river! :lol:

Maybe they should try to get together on some level, though.......
You have no idea how hard it was to get that picture. First, I had to throw Putin in the river. Then I had to throw the bear in the river. Then, after I took the picture, I had to jump in the river and rescue Putin, because that bear was going to eat him.

Putin definitely in better shape than Obama.

Tom
08-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Putin definitely in better shape than Obama.

Uh oh, this bodes bad for Obama-care!