PDA

View Full Version : Obama stealing ideas from Palin again.....

JustRalph
08-07-2013, 12:16 AM
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/08/06/flashback-when-palin-said-fanniefreddie-were-too-expensive-to-taxpayers-in-08-it-was-a-gaffe/

Funny how that works........Palin calls for something, it's a gaffe. Obama? Genius!

Clocker
08-07-2013, 12:41 AM
If Obama ever had an original idea, it would die of loneliness.

HUSKER55
08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
I have always said that Sarah was way smarter than people give her credit.

wisconsin
08-07-2013, 09:54 AM
If Obama ever had an original idea, it would die of loneliness.

It would certainly be a case of beginner's luck.

jballscalls
08-07-2013, 10:50 AM
Just curious, but when was the last time any politician really had an original idea. Seems we just get candidates who float the same ideas on each side.

johnhannibalsmith
08-07-2013, 10:54 AM
That maestro Hank Johnson thought that Guam might capsize into the ocean if we didn't do something about our military overpopulation there... that was a pretty original thought... :D

Clocker
08-07-2013, 11:06 AM
And Nancy Pelosi once said that unemployment benefits were the biggest job creator we have. That was certainly novel.

And her Number 2 guy in the House, Steny Hoyer, once said that we didn't have a spending problem, we had a "paying for" problem. That was original.

LottaKash
08-07-2013, 11:13 AM
And Nancy Pelosi once said that unemployment benefits were the biggest job creator we have.

A Priceless Pelosiism...:D

Clocker
08-07-2013, 11:42 AM
A Priceless Pelosiism...:D

In 2009, pushing for passage of the Obama stimulus package, Pelosi said, "... "every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs."

LottaKash
08-07-2013, 11:50 AM
In 2009, pushing for passage of the Obama stimulus package, Pelosi said, "... "every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs."

Joe "shotgun warning shot" Biden must have advised her on that one....:lol:

Clocker
08-07-2013, 12:23 PM

Biden said that our number one problem right now is a simple 3 letter word: jobs, J-O-B-S, jobs.

No wonder the Democrats can't figure out how to balance the budget.

JustRalph
08-07-2013, 01:46 PM

There are two guys in our country right now who are charged with firing shotguns at trespassers. Both have threatened to subpoena Biden for their trials....... :lol:

Tom
08-07-2013, 09:13 PM
I have always said that Sarah was way smarter than people give her credit.

...and Obama a hell of a lot dumber!

Robert Goren
08-07-2013, 10:50 PM
I have always said that Sarah was way smarter than people give her credit. Too bad all her smarts was used to grab up money and none was used to govern Alaska. The job she was elected to do and then quit when there was big money to made.

rastajenk
08-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Did Obama finish his term?

JustRalph
08-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Too bad all her smarts was used to grab up money and none was used to govern Alaska. The job she was elected to do and then quit when there was big money to made.

You know that's not why she quit.

She quit to avoid all the harassment that was making her and her staff ineffectual. She was spending all of her time answering bogus complaints and lawsuits. There were many many lawyers and private detectives sent Alaska during this time to purposefully go after her. Dem operatives. She must have scared the hell out of somebody even after the McCain failure.

I read that the Governors office at one time was preparing to answer 22 notices of legal action and 13 of those notices would be issues that the state would only pick up a small percentage of the legal fees and Palin and her family would have to pay the rest. She would have been a fool to stay in office.

Instead she bailed, made a ton of money and helped the Tea Party kick ass in 2010. I call that smart and also considerate to the people she served in Alaska.

Robert Goren
08-07-2013, 11:59 PM
You know that's not why she quit.

She quit to avoid all the harassment that was making her and her staff ineffectual. She was spending all of her time answering bogus complaints and lawsuits. There were many many lawyers and private detectives sent Alaska during this time to purposefully go after her. Dem operatives. She must have scared the hell out of somebody even after the McCain failure.

I read that the Governors office at one time was preparing to answer 22 notices of legal action and 13 of those notices would be issues that the state would only pick up a small percentage of the legal fees and Palin and her family would have to pay the rest. She would have been a fool to stay in office.

Instead she bailed, made a ton of money and helped the Tea Party kick ass in 2010. I call that smart and also considerate to the people she served in Alaska. You must be the last person in America to believe that. She saw a shot to make a ton of money and she took. If you knew the first thing about government, you would know that mayors and governors are always up to their knees in lawsuits. I bet that every governor in the country is party to at least 20 law suits all the time. Some have merit, but most do not and filed serial suers and tossed quickly. Even in private industry , lawsuits are very common. I was one lowest level managers you can get in the parking industry. I am pretty sure after I was on the job 6 months, I was always a party in a lawsuit brought by somebody. If I towed a car I got sued, if I fired somebody, I got sued. I was even part of a lawsuit because somebody didn't get hired. I had no part in the their hiring process, but I had glanced at the resumes. That was enough. The company lawyers handled them. Half the time I didn't know I was a party until it was settled. You can't stop the lawsuits, you just have to be on sound legal ground every time you do something.

Clocker
08-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Did Obama finish his term?

We don't know. He won't release his transcripts.

Tom
08-08-2013, 11:40 PM
What is he hiding?
Terrorist writings?
Simpleton writings?
Weiner type stuff?
Client #10?

One can only assume, sine he too much of a stinking COWARD to release the stuff.

Ah, remember the hubub here about BUSH's records.......oh how the standards change.