PDA

View Full Version : The Endodontist

lamboguy
08-06-2013, 11:49 PM
i have a bad tooth and wanted to save it so i had to go to the Endodontist for a root canal today. i was in the waiting room and overhear a patient who just had one pay $250 that the insurance company wouldn't cover.

i went into the room with the doctor and looked at my watch. i was in the chair for a total of 21 minutes, walked out of the room to the reception area and had to pay $1250 for the 21 minutes that i was in the chair. in the lobby there were 3 more people waiting to see the doctor.

i took the elevator down from that third floor and walked on the street and looked up in the sky and said to myself, i finally know what i did wrong in my life, i should have went to school and learned this racket so i could take down all these unsuspecting suckers that walk around this world like myself.

TexasDolly
08-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Yeah ,they seem to think that working on a tooth is equivalent
to brain surgery. I was going to ask my endodontist why he charged so much but he beat me to the punch. He had just been to
a MD's office and was bitching about the cost of his visit and the cost of health insurance when he entered the room. I concluded that he thought(wrongly I might add) that his services were very well in line.