PDA

View Full Version : George W. Bush undergoes heart procedure

mostpost
08-06-2013, 02:49 PM
http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20130806/US--Bush-Heart.Procedure/

Wishing the former President a speedy return to good health.

And no "Bush has a heart?" comments allowed. Those are reserved for Dick Cheney. ;)

TJDave
08-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Wishing the former President a speedy return to good health.

Are you feeling OK?

Maybe you should get a checkup.

johnhannibalsmith
08-06-2013, 03:17 PM

And no "Bush has a heart?" comments allowed. Those are reserved for Dick Cheney. ;)

Doesn't Cheney have like a dozen hearts by now?

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Terrible President but not such an awful person. Even Elton John would do him.

Marshall Bennett
08-06-2013, 07:16 PM
He wasn't a terrible president, Obama's a terrible president.

Mike at A+
08-06-2013, 07:46 PM
He wasn't a terrible president, Obama's a terrible president.
0bama stinks on ice.

Tom
08-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Best wishes to President Bush, a truly great American.
He still spend a lot of his time with former troops, a group of men and women he respects.

Robert Goren
08-06-2013, 09:44 PM
He wasn't a terrible president, Obama's a terrible president.If he had been a decent president, Obama wouldn't be president. He is a good person and I hope he gets well soon.

PaceAdvantage
08-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Yet another guy who has kept in relatively good shape (at least in his later years, after he quit boozing and whatever else he was doing) encountering heart/arterial problems down the road...kind of discouraging...what's the point of working out regularly if you're gonna get this anyway? :lol:

Tom
08-06-2013, 09:56 PM
That's been my philosophy, PA......my doctor asked me if I wanted to rely on drugs every day to stay healthy and I told him it was better than having to rely on exercise and eating right every day!

.....and why would I want to die with money in the bank?

Just DO IT, baby! :lol: