PDA

View Full Version : What Can Brown Do For You?

Ocala Mike
08-04-2013, 02:53 PM
If it's Chad Brown, just get you a nice double at the Spa today. He also coupled with Bruce Brown in the first to score with a huge exacta.

You'd need a UPS truck to cart off your early winnings.

CincyHorseplayer
08-04-2013, 07:20 PM
If you love the turf=you love Chad Brown!I got 2 wins off him yesterday long and short.Most wins on the lawn going on 3 years straight.Not sure about before that.Winning with new clients too.And for this country the turf pedigrees on some of these are starting to be better than C3's across the board.As a 30% turf trainer I think he has a coup in mind!:cool:

CincyHorseplayer
08-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Ocala I was hoping we'd get some more responses on Chad Brown.Right now the most fascinating thing to me is turf and understanding European racing and shippers and pedigrees.Right smack dab in the middle of turf racing is this guy.Any minute insight is gold to me.I love this guy!

Ocala Mike
08-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Cincy, he scored with Dancing For Glory yesterday to add to his stats. Look at it this way, the fewer responses the thread gets, the more value for us, right?

CincyHorseplayer
08-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Cincy, he scored with Dancing For Glory yesterday to add to his stats. Look at it this way, the fewer responses the thread gets, the more value for us, right?

Yeah to be honest when you have a 30% trainer and get an average mutual of I'd say 7/2 why not keep it under wraps?!It's nice for me to have somebody out there seeing what I'm seeing though.Good stuff brother!