PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk Picks For Saturday

Sea Biscuit
08-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Mohawk Sat Aug 3, 2013

Jody Jamieson, Randy Waples, Scott Zeron and Sylvian Filion are at the Meadowlands just for those who didn’t have this info.

Race 1 #5 Magic Lindy 10-1 ML has 2 excusable last 2 races. Third race back shows a nice f/o win in same class as today. If owner driver J Mac can hustle him to the top he could be in a striking position to score.

#10 Rockin With Dewey is the speed horse but moves up in class. Doesn’t show he can go for the lead from the 10 hole but I could be wrong on that assumption. Exacta 5/10 Box

Race 3 #4 Hidden Identity 8-1 ML Drops in condition class a notch. He has the early speed and the raw speed to win this easy. Best Bet. 4 with 6,3,1,9

Race 4 #5 Piston Broke 5/2 ML Drop in condition class where he won easy on July 20. All his pistons should be firing to win this race. Another best bet. Price might be a factor. With #1 Rock Me Amastreous.

Race 4 Pick-4 5 w 1356 w 235679 w 17

Race 5 #5 Zorgwijk Jock 5-1 ML Moves from 15 claimer to NW 8000L5. Not sure he can take the class hike but I have stopped second guessing Moreau a long time ago. If he thinks his horse is good for this class, that’s good enough for me. Has the speed to beat these. 5 w 6,1,3

Race 6 Wow!! What a strong field. I counted at least 6 horses who have a shot at winning this.

My choice however is #2 Upfront Hoosierboy 6-1 Ml gets the call with #7 Sing For Me George who tried very hard to overcome a slow pace set by Aracache Hanover last time out. His 4th start after layoff.

Race 7 #1 Swinging Beauty 3-1 ML with #7 Tea Party Princess.

Race 8 #2 Goban 6-1 ML Another best bet situation with 3,9,8

Race 8 Pick 4 23 w 256 w 715 w 86

Race 9 #2 O U Sexy Guy 4-1 ML Convincing winner in last. Only winner in a bunch of losers. If there is a sleeper in here I haven’t the faintest idea who it is.

Race 10.#7 RockNroll Harmony 8-1 ML with #1 Validus Deo who figures to be the favorite in a Ex box.

Race 11 #8 Hilarious Halo.5/2 ML Has the gate speed to negate the poor post with 4,6

Race 12 Drop and Pop situation for #4 Rock Camroller 3-1 ML with #1 Miramontman.

Good luck to all