PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga R7 - Island Sunset

PhantomOnTour
08-02-2013, 09:57 AM
Drops for hot Galluscio barn to a level where he can compete.
Wide trip in turf sprint in last, draws the two hole today, strong middle mover can stalk a good clip and finish, ML odds of 6-1 more than fair.
My worries are the turf sprint race in last (why?), a jock who's having a bad meet in Irad, and slowly declining figs since the claim from Jacobson.
Still, he appears capable vs this level and should trip nicely behind some good speed ( :5: :6: :7: ).

Using with the :1: :8: on top and many on bottom in exactas and a win bet.
Not sure what to do with the :4: , who looks a little suspicious in here at the 25k level...will likely use underneath. The :1: has some knocks as well....hate the win and the layoff & he has only one work showing in almost 2 months. The :8: is good value imo.

I may have landed on a slowly sinking ship here, but his races from this spring are good enough to win this, and the price will be right.
Good luck

cordep17
08-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Drops for hot Galluscio barn to a level where he can compete.
Wide trip in turf sprint in last, draws the two hole today, strong middle mover can stalk a good clip and finish, ML odds of 6-1 more than fair.
My worries are the turf sprint race in last (why?), a jock who's having a bad meet in Irad, and slowly declining figs since the claim from Jacobson.
Still, he appears capable vs this level and should trip nicely behind some good speed ( :5: :6: :7: ).

Using with the :1: :8: on top and many on bottom in exactas and a win bet.
Not sure what to do with the :4: , who looks a little suspicious in here at the 25k level...will likely use underneath. The :1: has some knocks as well....hate the win and the layoff & he has only one work showing in almost 2 months. The :8: is good value imo.

I may have landed on a slowly sinking ship here, but his races from this spring are good enough to win this, and the price will be right.
Good luck

Nice call! Just got home and was ready to tail you for the del toga challenge, only to get to the Saratoga website and hear the order of finish...If only I didn't have to go to the bank I'd of been here in time.
Congrats

LAP_520
08-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Congrats on this call ! :ThmbUp:

PhantomOnTour
08-02-2013, 05:10 PM
He made it look easy...in hand winner at 8-1
Got the win and exacta

fiveouttasix
08-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Nice Call Phantom! you almost talked me off him with your worries...But as you said the price was right!

The Spaniard
08-02-2013, 05:53 PM
good and not easy call :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:!!!

fiveouttasix
08-02-2013, 05:54 PM
BTW Irad had 3 winners today. no worries with him now!

precocity
08-02-2013, 05:58 PM
He made it look easy...in hand winner at 8-1
Got the win and exacta
good for you phantom, just woke up !

JustRalph
08-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Nice picking :ThmbUp:

Chris Longshot
08-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Good Call Dude!