PDA

View Full Version : Battle Of New Orleans

IRISHLADSTABLE
02-29-2004, 12:49 PM
No this isn't the battle were Andrew Jackson defeats the British In the famous Battle Of New Orleans , The final battle of the war of 1812. This ones is here and now .

Last season Peace Rules defeated Funny Cide at the Fair Grounds as well as in the Haskell. Funny Cide turned the tables
on him in the Derby and Preakness. Score 2-2 Is today the tie Breaker ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Well Lets look at the race .

Travers Winner Ten Most wanted makes his Seasonal Debut

Seattle Fitz ships in from GulfStream having finished 2nd to
Medaglia d'Ore in the Donn Hcp.

Funny Cide was 3Rd In the Donn

Spanish Empire ,Saint Liam,Sir Cherokee and Comic Truth
round out the field .

And The Winner Is

Seattle Fitz, Spanish Empire, Funny Cide

Enjoy The Race

Jimmy

sam i am
02-29-2004, 02:01 PM
Jimmy I hate to disagree...No I really like to disagree ( especially in this game) But, I like St Liam and Seattle Fitz with Sir Cherokee to complete a very nice triple.

Best of luck

David

IRISHLADSTABLE
02-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Hi David,
Hope all is well, How is that precious little girl
of your doing? Is she still picking Winner's ?

Jimmy

sam i am
02-29-2004, 02:42 PM
She is doing great, things are starting to heat up for me. during the winter months I played very little with very good results. so my pockets are heavy , and I am ready to step out I started looking the Louisana Derby today (don't know the full field yet ) but I think it is going to be very deep.

I can tell you now if I can get a good price I love Shadowland. This is a huge horse with lots of upside, Barry Irwin was on a local TV show a said this horse is knocking the barndown and ready to explode.