PDA

View Full Version : Big M tonight Will LottaKash get revenge?

mrroyboy
07-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Ok John
Warrawee Needy is racing in the 7th Big M tonight. Will he turn the tables on Pet Rock and the rest? We will see if John is right again?lol
I am not betting but my sentimental favorite is Foiled Again. (9 yrs old, made 5,million plus and is still racing with the best. Kind of makes us old guys feel good!!!!

imofe
07-27-2013, 06:37 PM
Two great divisions tonight. The older horses are just fantastic this year.

LottaKash
07-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Ok John
Warrawee Needy is racing in the 7th Big M tonight. Will he turn the tables on Pet Rock and the rest? We will see if John is right again?lol
I am not betting but my sentimental favorite is Foiled Again. (9 yrs old, made 5,million plus and is still racing with the best. Kind of makes us old guys feel good!!!!

Roy, not sure what to think for this weeks encounter.....It seems to me that WN LEFT a lot of energy out on the track in his last 4 starts.....He had a week off and for the really good ones that is often enough to rebound, but sometimes when a horse peaks they tail off a bit for awhile.....Still, I have always thought that WN could at some juncture of his career go to the head of the class, but that is a question that must be answered and soon I think....Otherwise he is just, only one of a number of horses that will take their turns at bat this season in this really good division of horses.....I like that aspect tho....$$$$ not love....:jump: