PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga: Sat., July 27

Teach
07-27-2013, 12:08 PM
Race One:

:2: Caixa Eletronica is the obvious. He should go off as the odds-onfave, and rightfully so. The Skip Away-bred horse has earnings of morethan $1.7 mill. If the horse can get away on top, he'll be tough tocollar, even going nine panels. :3: Point Taken was second to Caixa Eletronica in his last. The Capote-bred gelding figures to be in the mix. :5: Tuvia's Force should be in the mix. This 6-year-old A.P. Indy-bred gelding has been working well for his return to the races.:8:
Magic Harbor should not be overlooked. He's capable of being part of your exotics.

Race Two:

:2: Base Case Scenario is my choice here. Not much to go on exceptbreeding and his race on the dirt at Churchill. Should take to theturf. Should relish the longer distance. . :1a: Bobby's Kitten looklike the logical choice. I love Kitten's Joy bred horses on the lawn. Joel Rosario is solid.
:5: Stroll To Victory has a solid morning work-tab on the turf. Well-bred: Pulpit, Grindstone. Should get the distance. A solid trainer in Ken McPeek. :8: Divorce Party has had some solid morning works. Worthy of consideration. Watch the tote.

Race Three:

:6: Sky Drama looks like the horse to beat. Second in a four and a halffurlong sprint at Churchill about a month ago.:3: Twang was third inhis only start. Should show improvement . :2: A Touch of Poetry mightbe part of your exotic.

Race Four:

:2: Parnelli can certainly get the distance. Third at a mile and aquarter in his last. Luis Saez for Kiaran McLaughlin. :6: Unitarian isa definite factor here. He's hit the board in all there of his turftries. :7: Federal Agent has hit the tote in his last two. Figures tobe part. :8: Mr. Jenney is capable of being part of your gimmick play.

Race Five:

In the Grade I Prioress, I like the obvious choice, :7: Kauai Katie. She's won six of eight. Third in the Grade I Acorn at Belmont. Shouldtop the field. Johnny V. for Todd Pletcher. :5: So Many Ways ships infrom the Midwest. Third in the Iowa Oaks. A factor here. :2: WildcatLily won the Azalea at
Calder. Merits consideration. :1: Irish Lute might get up in time for a minor award.

Race Six:

:3: Alcomatch figures to be a factor here. Drops in class, returns todirt. :9: Perfect Trippi needed his last after a long layoff. Hasfaced better. Eligible to improve. Jose Lezcano has started slowly;however, he still one of the best jocks at "The Spa". :2: Laysh LayshLaysh was second in his last; can be a factor. :7: Shankopotamus isanother class dropper who should contend in this field.

Race Seven:

:5: Favor Factor just missed in his last. Switch to Javier Castellano. :11: Craving Carats was second in his most recent effort. Another horsewho figures. :1: Catatonic should skim the hedge...be up for part. :4:
Balthazar was overmatched in last; can be part of your exotic.

Race Eight:

:1: Plainview was overmatched in The Manhattan. In with the kind heshould handle. :5: Kris Royal was bumped at the start in his last. Nowswitches to John Velazquez. :2: Sachem Spirit is five for six on thelawn. :3: Eternal Ruler stretches out. Could be part.

Race Nine:

In the Grade I Diana I like :5: Centre Court. She's won three of herlast four. :2: Stephanie's Kitten looks like the horse to beat. Haswon three of last four. :1: Dream Peace. Has finished third in allfour of his U.S. stakes tries. :6: Samitar should not be overlooked.

Race Ten:

In The Jim Dandy :5: Palace Malice, winner of the Belmont Stakes, is thetop pick. :1: Dream Peace was second in the Grade II New York. :8: Mylute was third in The Preakness. :2: Code West won the MattWinn atChurchill Downs.

Race Eleven:

:10: Christiesborntorun is dropping in class. Can do. :6: Yield Bogeyshould improve at a somewhat shorter distance. :3: Writingonthewallfits in this company. :9: Shmooz Talker switches back to lawn.