PDA

View Full Version : Stupid

shoelessjoe
07-25-2013, 08:03 AM
After thinking about it I would like to apologize to this site for all of the commotion I started. There are things far more important in life then horse racing websites. Thanks Budman and Jingle for helping me come to this realization. Also to Bill V who tried to help me over the years and I feel is the only one who still truly follows the Sartin Methodology.

raybo
07-25-2013, 04:05 PM
Jeff, most of us do things and say things that we later regret, that's human behavior. I'm certainly guilty of it, right here on this forum. I did not get involved in that discussion because I immediately got a feeling of where it was headed, even though, had the first post been stated differently, the discussion would have interested me, for sure.

The important thing that we all must learn from doing and saying things that we shouldn't, is that in the end, we need to man-up and apologize. That is, in itself, something worth learning, and something that will be of value for us in the future.

You've manned-up and apologized, and I commend you for that. My hope, for you, and me, and others who post on these forums, is that in the future we become better at preventing our emotions from getting us into these shouting matches in the first place. I'll be the first one to admit that my emotions sometimes govern my behavior, adversely. And, certain posters "push my buttons" constantly. That is my fault, not theirs, because I allow it to happen, instead of just ignoring those triggers.

Live and learn.

pondman
07-25-2013, 05:15 PM
. Also to Bill V who tried to help me over the years and I feel is the only one who still truly follows the Sartin Methodology.

If you are going to tell people something sucks, you need to give examples, and then allow people to give feedback.

shoelessjoe
07-25-2013, 07:43 PM
Ray

Thanks for the reply

Pondman

Thanks for the feedback