PDA

View Full Version : another spectacular call

lamboguy
07-22-2013, 07:07 PM
from Mark Paterson on the Mountaineer version of pre- race analysis. that was a heck of a call on MEGIDDO paying $13.80 for the win. of course i watched him pick this horse and i couldn't pull the trigger.

mountainman
07-22-2013, 10:49 PM
from Mark Paterson on the Mountaineer version of pre- race analysis. that was a heck of a call on MEGIDDO paying $13.80 for the win. of course i watched him pick this horse and i couldn't pull the trigger.

tx lamb..been hot on the website lately..all alone watching the store now for late noms since derby closes at stroke of midnite..regulars know that my webbies can be distinguished from nancy's by the ways we each format and punctuate..nor are our writing styles much similar

iceknight
07-22-2013, 10:54 PM
from Mark Paterson on the Mountaineer version of pre- race analysis. that was a heck of a call on MEGIDDO paying $13.80 for the win. of course i watched him pick this horse and i couldn't pull the trigger. Yes, that was a very good call

BombsAway Bob
07-22-2013, 11:01 PM
tx lamb..been hot on the website lately..all alone watching the store now for late noms since derby closes at stroke of midnite..regulars know that my webbies can be distinguished from nancy's by the way we each format and punctuate..nor are our writing styles much similar i Concur, Great Pick on the First!
Hi Mark! if you're killing time, the amazing Ron Levy has a new
Cyber-Book of his music career touring w/Blues Acts.
The Sneak-Peak also has stuff highlighted in Red,
that when you click, plays you a song from the band
he was performing with. (If you're into that sort of thing.)

http://www.levtron.com/newsletters/advanced-peaks-of-tales-of-a-road-dog.html

See you tomorrow for "Night School", i'll eMail you
my DD homework that i post here on selections.

mountainman
07-22-2013, 11:04 PM
i Concur, Great Pick on the First!
Hi Mark! if you're killing time, the amazing Ron Levy has a new
Cyber-Book of his music career touring w/Blues Acts.
The Sneak-Peak also has stuff highlighted in Red,
that when you click, plays you a song from the band
he was performing with. (If you're into that sort of thing.)

http://www.levtron.com/newsletters/advanced-peaks-of-tales-of-a-road-dog.html

See you tomorrow for "Night School", i'll eMail you
my DD homework that i post here on selections.

tx bombs..have sampled your analysis..solid job
btw--tell jeremy he's invited to sit in with me for a few races on derby eve..and caton, as well