PDA

View Full Version : No Media coverage

magwell
07-20-2013, 09:34 PM
You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two black teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the black-teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while the blacks and liberals seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like they did for Treyvon.

Tom
07-20-2013, 09:40 PM
Tell the president about you.
Do you think he really gives crap about you?
He can't use your death for political points like he can Travon's.
If he had a baby, it would not look anything like you do.
You were killed by the wrong race. Not on the potus's agenda.
Or the media's.
Sorry - you lose.

Robert Goren
07-20-2013, 11:55 PM
I got news for you, you are not one of the youngest murder victims in this country's history , not even close. And at least your killers has a chance of going to jail. Martin's killer was never in that danger. All he got was a sham trial.

jballscalls
07-20-2013, 11:58 PM
what a horrendous crime. As far as media attention, I googled the baby's name and tons of articles came out, so it's clearly not being ignored. Cases like Trayvon, Jody Arias, and Casey Anthony blow up for multiple reasons.

Including the newest news, saying both the mother and father of the boy had residue of gun powder on their hands, indicating that they were really close to the firearm when it discharged. Which is strange, as the mother said the father was at Walmart shopping and not with them. So as with Zimmerman, it's important to wait for the evidence and for the trial to make posts and claims like the ones above.

Here are some links with the latest news

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/georgia-murder-of-baby-complicated-by-evidence-of-gun-powder-residue-on-hands-of-both-parents-50212/

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57594017-504083/antonio-santiago-update-gunshot-residue-found-on-slain-ga-babys-parents-report-says/

No matter what happens at the trial, what a horrible thing to happen to this young innocent boy.

magwell
07-21-2013, 12:20 AM
I got news for you, you are not one of the youngest murder victims in this country's history , not even close. And at least your killers has a chance of going to jail. Martin's killer was never in that danger. All he got was a sham trial. Are you trying to draw a parallel to these two cases like Martin was a helpless baby in a stroller ?

don
07-21-2013, 12:27 AM
That guy is f__ked in the head

jballscalls
07-21-2013, 12:32 AM
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/305674/483/Daughter-of-Brunswick-victim-questions-mothers-story

The mother's daughter thinks that the mom might have done it for the insurance money.

be interesting to see how this plays out.

magwell
07-21-2013, 12:39 AM
If there is any truth that the mother is guilty than Rev. Al will show up big time.......

jballscalls
07-21-2013, 12:50 AM
If there is any truth that the mother is guilty than Rev. Al will show up big time.......

most likely

Tom
07-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Wonder if this guy could have been Obama's son,too.
Or Obama, 35 years ago?

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=923702#.Uev1GtJwquI

Mr. President - shut your big mouth.

jballscalls
07-21-2013, 12:54 PM
Wonder if this guy could have been Obama's son,too.
Or Obama, 35 years ago?

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=923702#.Uev1GtJwquI

Mr. President - shut your big mouth.

How come people are so upset by that "that could have been me" speech/line?

johnhannibalsmith
07-21-2013, 01:11 PM

Especially since when you read this message board and others, you'd almost get the impression that people wish he was Trayvon.

Marshall Bennett
07-21-2013, 03:05 PM
What should have upset people more was him saying had Trayvon been white the outcome could have been different. I assume he was referring to the trial and not the struggle with Zimmerman. In either case was a poor choice of words for a speech by a president trying to ease racial tension, not aggravate it further. Also his using the elevator scenario where a white woman clutches her purse when a black man gets on board.
All I've seen Obama do is provoke the entire situation. Who knows, perhaps that's his intention.

tucker6
07-21-2013, 03:16 PM
I live near enough to this case that our local news covers it. The mother's story stank to high heaven the moment it happened. No emotions, no nothing. A baby gets shot in the mother's arms, there's a good bit of hysteria followed by medication. Not this time. Mom seemed like she liked the TV camera too much. There is more here than meet the eye, and I wouldn't bring up this case as a talking point in the Zimmerman case.

Tom
07-21-2013, 05:03 PM
Also his using the elevator scenario where a white woman clutches her purse when a black man gets on board.

Typical white person.
To quote the Great Pretender.

If I am on an elevator, and Obama gets on, I would clutch my wallet.

TJDave
07-21-2013, 05:34 PM
[list]
My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood

Dumb idiots...How could anyone make a mistake like that?

Probably liberals. Serves 'em right! :rolleyes:

sammy the sage
07-21-2013, 07:07 PM
Typical white person.
To quote the Great Pretender.

If I am on an elevator, and Obama gets on, I would clutch my wallet.

I damn sure would :faint:

magwell
08-18-2013, 08:24 AM
You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two black teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the black-teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while the blacks and liberals seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like they did for Treyvon.

While the toddler's mother identified Elkins as the shooter in a photo lineup, police say much of their evidence against the teenager came from his own family and the younger teen charged as his accomplice.

Investigators have testified that Lang told police he and Elkins were trying to rob a woman pushing a baby in a stroller when Elkins pulled a gun and shot them both.

Lang's aunt, Debra Obey, told police her nephew and Elkins came to her for a ride the day of the slaying. She said Elkins ducked down in the back seat of her car, as if he was hiding.

Four days after the shooting, police said information from Elkins' mother and sister helped lead investigators to a pond where they found a .22-caliber revolver. Both women were charged with evidence tampering. Elkins' mother, Karimah Elkins, also was charged with lying to police. Prosecutors say Elkins' mother and an aunt gave police conflicting alibis for his whereabouts at the time of the shooting. Karimah Elkins is scheduled to stand trial alongside her son.

Meanwhile, prosecutors say Elkins shot somebody else 10 days before the toddler was killed. Wilfredo Calix Flores has identified Elkins as the man who shot him in the arm during an attempted street robbery March 11. Police say Flores was shot with a .22-caliber bullet.

magwell
08-26-2013, 04:29 PM
A man accused of fatally shooting a baby in coastal Georgia hid a gun at a relative's apartment the day after the slaying, and his mother and sister came to retrieve the weapon later that day, a woman who lives in the home said Monday. Danielle Williams testified that De'Marquise Elkins came to her home March 22, the day after 13-month-old Antonio Santiago was shot to death in his stroller, and asked if he could hide a gun under a loveseat. Later that day, Elkins' mother and sister came by the apartment, took the gun from under the loveseat and left the home with it, Williams said.

JustRalph
08-30-2013, 04:37 PM
Guilty!

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Teen-guilty-of-murdering-Georgia-baby-in-stroller-4770160.php

Tom
08-30-2013, 04:46 PM
The only regret here is that they can't kill this worthless POS.
He deserves nothing but pain and suffering.....hope he finds it in prison....every day the slug lives.