PDA

View Full Version : Is DRF hiring?

KingChas
07-20-2013, 09:31 AM
http://www.drf.com/news/saratoga-saturday-graded-stakes-analysis-litfin-watchmaker-welsch

At this time there is one comment posted to the above link.
Hillarious,either someone's e-mail was sent to the wrong place or a new DRF hire was chatting with a friend.
Now I know why the price of the form keeps going up up up :D .... :D

In case they deleted the comment when you check the link here it is;

Karen ***** 48 minutes ago

Mia. I agree that Thelma`s story is amazing... on saturday I got a brand new Fiat Panda when I got my cheque for $6082 this-last/5 weeks and-even more than, ten-k last-munth. it's definitly the coolest job Ive ever done. I started this 10-months ago and practically straight away was bringing home at least $85... per/hr. I follow instructions here................

Dave Schwartz
07-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Sounds like a SPAM post to me.

I get stuff like that on my website all the time.

KingChas
07-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Sounds like a SPAM post to me.

No doubt about that Dave,they deleted it quickly after my post.
I just pictured the scenario.
Consider it off-track humor..... ;)

RXB
07-20-2013, 11:43 AM
A couple of evenings ago, DRF was having some server issues-- what a surprise-- so I bailed for a few minutes, then went back to the DRF site, clicked to try to go to Formulator PP's and instead was redirected to the Australian Electoral Commission web site. How exactly does that occur?

Longshot6977
07-20-2013, 11:20 PM
A couple of evenings ago, DRF was having some server issues-- what a surprise-- so I bailed for a few minutes, then went back to the DRF site, clicked to try to go to Formulator PP's and instead was redirected to the Australian Electoral Commission web site. How exactly does that occur?

I sure hope you didn't have to sign in again because that could certainly be a phishing site that steals your logon info on a redirect. Change your password just in case. This happened to me on ICQ mail last year where it had 'server maintence issues'. I signed off and then back on a few minutes later and my acoount was hijacked the next morning. The fake site looked EXACTLY like the real one.

RXB
07-22-2013, 01:10 PM
I sure hope you didn't have to sign in again because that could certainly be a phishing site that steals your logon info on a redirect. Change your password just in case. This happened to me on ICQ mail last year where it had 'server maintence issues'. I signed off and then back on a few minutes later and my acoount was hijacked the next morning. The fake site looked EXACTLY like the real one.

It wasn't a phish site. Just some kind of weird redirection.